Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sub-ohm query
Hi all hope all are well :-)

While the chief cheerleader and I are loving the penguins (3 penguins each now) and the way it allows us to almost go unnoticed here in QLD, we have decided by popular vote (I wasn't asked to vote tho :-( ) that something different and a little bit more flavoursome for when at home would be nice. What we are looking for is advice on a sub-ohm setup.

The characteristics it would be required to have are pretty simple....

Ease of use
My lady would like something that she can hold with one hand not two
Something that in her words... she can personalise a bit if possible
Something that won't kill us while we learn to understand on how to use the watt etc settings on them

I apologise if this is a big ask but taking the next step feels daunting looking at so many products, so we would rather have some guidance if possible.

Thanks all
DP
(10-28-2017, 12:30 PM)Dilating Pupils Wrote:  Hi all hope all are well :-)

While the chief cheerleader and I are loving the penguins (3 penguins each now) and the way it allows us to almost go unnoticed here in QLD, we have decided by popular vote (I wasn't asked to vote tho :-( ) that something different and a little bit more flavoursome for when at home would be nice. What we are looking for is advice on a sub-ohm setup.

The characteristics it would be required to have are pretty simple....

Ease of use
My lady would like something that she can hold with one hand not two
Something that in her words... she can personalise a bit if possible
Something that won't kill us while we learn to understand on how to use the watt etc settings on them

I apologise if this is a big ask but taking the next step feels daunting looking at so many products, so we would rather have some guidance if possible.

Thanks all
DP

Not a big deal at all I think you just described the Cuboid Tap w/ Aries tank
can get in different designs, small duel 18650 mod (batteries not included) range is 1 - 228 watts, temp control, you can personalize the screen, fairly easy to navigate the menu system & in my opinion the Aries tank is the best one made by Joyetech thus far. great flavor, good consumption easy fill & take down
http://www.joyetech.com/product/cuboid-tap-procore-aries/
As gfdeputy2 said - one of the options is Cuboid TAP with ProCore Aries. It features one of the best atomizers on the market and comes in fancy colors. For newbie, though, it can be difficult to get along with TAP buttons.
I can suggest two more models - eVic Primo 2.0 with the same ProCore. Nice colors too, and a chance for DIY. You will have space for placing stickers and replacing the carbon panel with something. It's ergonomical design allows to be held with one hand, despite being a two battery mod, ranging from 1-228W. It have three simple buttons, one for firing and two for adjusting. Menu's are easy to understand.
Second would be Cuboid Pro with ProCore Aries. It's more expensive, but offers fully functional touch-screen, as in mobile phones. Wallpapers and screensavers are customisable. This mod is a little bit bigger, but it looks really expensive in your hands.
Here are both of this mods, with Cuboid Pro on the left, and Primo 2.0 on the right (tank on Primo is changed on demonstration purposes).
[Image: OMukVi60A4s.jpg]
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.