Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joyetech EXCEED D19 Starter Kit is on!
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the most compact and sleek vape pen – EXCEED D19 starter kit.
EXCEED D19 starter kit, being a compact and sleek vaporizer but also efficient in all ways, presents you with two optional modes: direct output and constant voltage output along with advanced dual circuit protection. The EXCEED D19 atomizer adopts an easy way of e-liquid filling system and exquisite adjustable airflow control. New EX series heads with novel designs are meant to provide pure flavor with great vaping experience, no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. It's simplicity makes vaping easier and more convenient.

Click to learn more about the EXCEED D19 kit.

Joyetech Group
Oct. 10, 2017

[Image: 17101001.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
[Image: W39THGT.jpg]

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
It's Good. Really Good.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
its awesome!! never a leak or a dry hit and the flavour is spot on! I'm super impressed with the 1.2 ohm coil!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Love mine 微笑

My ideal set up )

Never a dry hit Perfect on the flavor No leaking tanks even from the air holes 微笑

Fits in your hand like a glove 10/10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 800434rxp02y55co.gif]
Merry Christmas 微笑
(10-10-2017, 11:29 AM)Anastasia Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the most compact and sleek vape pen – EXCEED D19 starter kit.
EXCEED D19 starter kit, being a compact and sleek vaporizer but also efficient in all ways, presents you with two optional modes: direct output and constant voltage output along with advanced dual circuit protection. The EXCEED D19 atomizer adopts an easy way of e-liquid filling system and exquisite adjustable airflow control. New EX series heads with novel designs are meant to provide pure flavor with great vaping experience, no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. It's simplicity makes vaping easier and more convenient.

Click to learn more about the EXCEED D19 kit.

Joyetech Group
Oct. 10, 2017

[Image: 17101001.jpg]

微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
[/quote]
Nice pics Liz 微笑
oh bummer just been online at joyetech uk to order some coils and .....

Joyetech EX Atomizer Heads x 5
OUT OF STOCK

Argh !!!!!
I Absolutely Love This Mod 微笑
I was sent the black and white free to review While at Vaper Expo yesterday I came across Them and just had to Buy another 微笑

This time I got the Dark orange 微笑 I'm one very happy vaper

You have really cracked it with this design

Highly recommend Buying one of these if not already 微笑