Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People with VTC mini Issues
I have a couple questions for those of you having operating issues with your VTC
how do charge your batteries? (usb / charger / Both)
if charger what make / model is it?
if both how did you charge the last time before you had issues?
what battery are you using make / Voltage / mAh
what make / model tank
what make / ohm atty
I had a glitch yesterday with my VTC & recorded everything I did before hand
I will not go into detail as I do not want to skew the results if it even means anything
help by giving as much info as possible & I may be able to help some of you out
So many post here trashing joyetech device but none wants help fixing. Lol

[Image: 2b075aaf00000578-3182671-more_to_follow_...;strip=all]

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Merkez1 try this screw your tank on slowly while installing tank look at the ohms reading see if at any time during installation you actually get an ohms reading stop screwing in the tank at the time you see a reading & try Vaping if it works continue to screw in your tank to the seated position & see if the ohms drops to zero
(11-17-2015, 05:57 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I have a couple questions for those of you having operating issues with your VTC
what make / model tank
what make / ohm atty
I will not go into detail as I do not want to skew the results if it even means anything

What a good idea. I see where you are going with this.

Once again, good idea.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
(11-17-2015, 05:57 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I have a couple questions for those of you having operating issues with your VTC
what make / model tank
what make / ohm atty

I have only had a hand full of temp issues. I have narrowed it down to parallel type coils, old or dirty coils, and if the internal device temperature drops below 18ish. Happened to me twice when I left the device in my car when it was cold, temp approx 12-15C outside.

Always external charger
Nitecore i2
Range from Panasonic to Samsung, 10A to 30A, 2500-3100mah
Lemo 2 (0.11ohm nickel) with a dirty coil, rebuilt the coil and never returned. Crown with stock parallel SS coil (0.25ohm), replaced stock SS parallel coil with RBA deck with single SS coil at 0.42ohm and never returned.
Thanks for the reply BlackCRX
I made myself a fix for the VTC Mini TC issues a week back and am happy TC vaping ever since: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRmHVP7IJ4
(11-19-2015, 11:06 PM)Madboy Wrote:  What a good idea. I see where you are going with this.

Once again, good idea.

Regards

Madboy

[Image: 2.jpg]

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(11-19-2015, 03:40 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  So many post here trashing joyetech device but none wants help fixing. Lol

[Image: 2b075aaf00000578-3182671-more_to_follow_...;strip=all]

For the most part I would agree with you that there are a lot of ppl trashing the evic vtc mini.... but I don't think this is one of those threads.

gfdeputy2 is trying to gather information from ppl to see if there is something in common, this I think is a good way of troubleshooting the problem. He did not once mention that the evic sucked or was trash.

I myself have narrowed down the problem for my evic to contact (parallel) type coils or having the device internal board temp drop below a certain temperature. I was able to recreate the dropped resistance every since time and have reported my findings to evic. Now I never let the device drop below 18C (I keep it with me and not leave it in my car or somewhere cold) and the dropped resistance problem has not returned.
(11-21-2015, 12:53 AM)BlackCRX Wrote:  For the most part I would agree with you that there are a lot of ppl trashing the evic vtc mini.... but I don't think this is one of those threads.

gfdeputy2 is trying to gather information from ppl to see if there is something in common, this I think is a good way of troubleshooting the problem. He did not once mention that the evic sucked or was trash.

I myself have narrowed down the problem for my evic to contact (parallel) type coils or having the device internal board temp drop below a certain temperature. I was able to recreate the dropped resistance every since time and have reported my findings to evic. Now I never let the device drop below 18C (I keep it with me and not leave it in my car or somewhere cold) and the dropped resistance problem has not returned.

+1

I totally agree. gfdeputy2 is like you say, trying to see if there is any commonality in the TC Protection problem. I think this is a great idea.

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]