Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
features
I have been thinking about the future of Vaping devices. What can we expect to see that is ground breaking, innovative or just a WOW factor. What feature can you not live without & what feature would you love to see in a device?
I am pretty simple I rarely go into temp mode but vape higher wattage 50+ average is around 100W so I really like the fast charging capabilities. Although I do not own a device capable of reverse charging I also love that idea.
I have gotten into the higher end market collecting so future features I would like to see would be an exotic wood,Stabilized Wood or high end looking mod from Joyetech
Was thinking about stabwood mod from Joyetech for a few days now. Also, USB Type C.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I have been thinking about the future of Vaping devices. What can we expect to see that is ground breaking, innovative or just a WOW factor. What feature can you not live without & what feature would you love to see in a device?
I am pretty simple I rarely go into temp mode but vape higher wattage 50+ average is around 100W so I really like the fast charging capabilities. Although I do not own a device capable of reverse charging I also love that idea.
I have gotten into the higher end market collecting so future features I would like to see would be an exotic wood,Stabilized Wood or high end looking mod from Joyetech

It's great idea, and we are developing in this direction. So stay tuned! : 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I'm also why Joyetech really should implement USB Type C in their devices - these are more suited for Quick Charge, more durable: you can't damage the port by plugging the cable with the wrong side. Also, the next generation of Cuboid Pro should be more expensive and try to mimic iPhones, to be a fashionable device and a great pair in terms of design and colors. And using a Lightning port. Avatar has some pretty good Lightning cables.
(10-10-2017, 12:52 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Was thinking about stabwood mod from Joyetech for a few days now. Also, USB Type C.
USB C is an Awesome idea would it be called the Staboid?
Features i'm sure like to see is a color/touch screen. Reverse charging is very handy too. Some nice but not mandatory additions like pedometer. Can't live without Real-Time Clock any more. I would like to see some 50-150W AIO device, some perfect box with new coils. I would like to see more powerful tanks. I would definetly love to see more resin/epoxy mods - they are beautiful and cheaper than stabwood.
I don't know what is coming but here is what I want from Joyetech.

20700 & 21700 Single Battery devices capable of 100 watts
20700 & 21700 Dual Battery devices capable of 200 watts with Centered 510
Fast Charging with USB Type C
Real Temp Control (Either an actual temp sensor or some new tech that is more accurate than TCR)
PC and MAC Software similar to E-Scribe from Evolve that allows you to customize your device
Joystick control like the Yihi G Class (if you haven't used this yet, you need to check it out)
RTA's and RDTA's (Not Sub-Ohm tanks with RBA coils)
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
other than more purple 微笑 I've always wished there was a small rubber plug to cover the usb port...after time the port can get quite dirty.
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
A water, dust, and shock proof device would be nice.
Thank you all for giving us good ideas, i will feedback these features to our R&D department. 害羞 心
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.