Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
features
So, I got my hands on a first mod with USB Type C, so I can say that those are rolling on the market. I really want those to be implemented by Joyetech. Also, about powerbank functions - we either need to have RC adapter out of the box to make this feature popular (I really use it) or add an USB output right on the body of the mod. This should be really handy.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
(12-01-2017, 09:13 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I have been thinking about the future of Vaping devices. What can we expect to see that is ground breaking, innovative or just a WOW factor. What feature can you not live without & what feature would you love to see in a device?
I am pretty simple I rarely go into temp mode but vape higher wattage 50+ average is around 100W so I really like the fast charging capabilities. Although I do not own a device capable of reverse charging I also love that idea.
I have gotten into the higher end market collecting so future features I would like to see would be an exotic wood,Stabilized Wood or high end looking mod from Joyetech

Only thing for me would be battery life that lasted a week or longer between charges 微笑

I agree though I don't vape as much as I did currently a set of batteries will last almost a day. when I was in the process of "quitting smoking" ( I quit the day I started vaping but took a year & a half to go to zero Nic) I would go through 3-4 sets of batteries a day