• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Hand Checks (By Vapeoholic)

The EXCEED D19
大咧嘴

Set Up already and Had a Vape 微笑 I'm Very Impressed
Review To Follow
[Image: 800434rxp02y55co.gif]
Merry Christmas 微笑
I just got mine yesterday. It does a perfect Mouth to Lung hit. The tightest air setting is really nice and it opens up enough for a restricted Lung Hit even with the 1.2 ohm coil. Flavor is really good. I have not tried the 0.5 ohm coil yet.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
lookie what finally got here!!! 心 心 心

微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-06-2017, 12:47 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I just got mine yesterday. It does a perfect Mouth to Lung hit. The tightest air setting is really nice and it opens up enough for a restricted Lung Hit even with the 1.2 ohm coil. Flavor is really good. I have not tried the 0.5 ohm coil yet.

I'm loving this mod - perfect mouth to lung every time flavour is just the best my Eliquid never tasted so good lol really compact size for out and about and the battery lasts ages for me as I'm a light vaper I also love the fact that this mod has a mouth piece that is aimed at MTL (smaller) oh and the charge port is on the side instead of on the bottom 微笑 a lot better 微笑 I have a lot of positives with this one not found a negative yet 微笑 微笑

(10-06-2017, 06:04 AM)liz Wrote:  lookie what finally got here!!! 心 心 心

Very nice Liz 微笑 微笑
[Image: 800434rxp02y55co.gif]
Merry Christmas 微笑
Awesome day at vaper expo got me another Exceed D19
thats great vapeo! hope you found some coils too! I have one pre-ordered for my daughter!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-29-2017, 09:31 AM)liz Wrote:  thats great vapeo! hope you found some coils too! I have one pre-ordered for my daughter!

Will add a pic when get on laptop nope still no coils very hard to get hold of I'm after the 1.2
And now I have 2

Best Device Ever 微笑 微笑 Very Happy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just managed to order some coils 眨眼 oh happy days
(10-30-2017, 06:45 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Just managed to order some coils 眨眼 oh happy days

Cooool...very glad to hear that you got the another EXCEED D19. 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.