Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star of September
(10-01-2017, 09:59 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017, 09:17 AM)liz Wrote:  
(10-01-2017, 09:01 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017, 01:09 AM)liz Wrote:  Thanks everyone! very happy!    微笑   心

your welcome Liz  大咧嘴 im happy your getting a purple one  大咧嘴  大咧嘴  大咧嘴 and congrats again

thanks and I hope I'm getting the purple....I'm just guessing because of the pic ,but I know Joyetech knows my passion for purple  舌

They should ya keep reminding them every time there is a new divide  舌

大咧嘴  大咧嘴   hehehe
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Congrats to Liz being our star of the month. Best device and the best vaping forum. 眨眼

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Hi Liz

Did you manage to get your Purple Mod 微笑

Can we see some pics 微笑

Hope your ok
x
[quote='Vapeoholic' pid='123441' dateline='1508528641']
Hi Liz

Can we see some pics 微笑

Hope your ok
x
I will survive, thanks for caring 心 ...been on meds all week for a case of pneumonia but gettin better 微笑
just got it this week but naaa no purple...but thats ok! although I had hopes for the purple I'm not complaining 大咧嘴

(10-21-2017, 06:58 AM)liz Wrote:  
(10-21-2017, 03:44 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Hi Liz

Can we see some pics 微笑

Hope your ok
x
I will survive, thanks for caring  心  ...been on meds all week for a case of pneumonia but gettin better  微笑
just got it this week but naaa no purple...but thats ok! although I had hopes for the purple I'm not complaining  大咧嘴

Sorry to hear that you were sick and glad your getting better and Really thought that they would send you a purple one but aa long as your happy 微笑
honestly I think I much prefer the Exceed D19 more.... the coil lasted almost 2 full weeks as compared to the same coil(1.2) in the D22 only lasted 3 days. I havent tried the .5 in either tank yet(because pneumonia wouldn't let me) but we'll see as I start to feel better I'm looking forward to trying the .5 in both tanks!
(10-21-2017, 06:58 AM)liz Wrote:  [quote='Vapeoholic' pid='123441' dateline='1508528641']
Hi Liz

Can we see some pics 微笑

Hope your ok
x
I will survive, thanks for caring 心 ...been on meds all week for a case of pneumonia but gettin better 微笑
just got it this week but naaa no purple...but thats ok! although I had hopes for the purple I'm not complaining 大咧嘴

Sending big hugs for a speedy recovery xx

Oh ! No purple .. teasing you with the colour but sending you silver .. not good .. I would be gutted lol