Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech Cuboid Lite and Exceed D22 Review
I was thrilled to have a chance to check out and do a Joyetech Cuboid Lite mod review as well as a quick vape tank review of the Exceed D22.

I think this mod kit will have a huge cross-section of appeal in the vaping community. I also think it is great that Joyetech is paying attention to new vapers and MTL vapers.

Highlights:
Very compact mod but with plenty of capacity at 3000 mAh
Serves both new vapers and MTL vapers with 1.2 ohm coils
Excellent sub ohm flavor
Love the power protection so people won't accidentally fry their coils
Firmware upgradeable

That's just a quick overview of what I really like about this device. I would give this device to my mom and have no worries that she would have a problem using it.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/joyetech-cuboid-lite-mod-exceed-d22-tank-review-sneaky/
(09-19-2017, 08:13 PM)bluedodger Wrote:  I was thrilled to have a chance to check out and do a Joyetech Cuboid Lite mod review as well as a quick vape tank review of the Exceed D22.

I think this mod kit will have a huge cross-section of appeal in the vaping community. I also think it is great that Joyetech is paying attention to new vapers and MTL vapers.

Highlights:
Very compact mod but with plenty of capacity at 3000 mAh
Serves both new vapers and MTL vapers with 1.2 ohm coils
Excellent sub ohm flavor
Love the power protection so people won't accidentally fry their coils
Firmware upgradeable

That's just a quick overview of what I really like about this device. I would give this device to my mom and have no worries that she would have a problem using it.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/joyetech-cuboid-lite-mod-exceed-d22-tank-review-sneaky/

Great review Joyetech has some great internal battery style devices, this looks like a great one.