Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CUBOID Lite with EXCEED D22 Kit Launching
That's a really great looking device. The screen is beautiful.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Well, to tell the truth, Im having 5-6 missfires a day. With both devices I purchased. I havent written anything about them in the review because first I want to know if this is a bug that can be fixed with a firmware update or not...
(10-06-2017, 02:50 PM)Stepeha Wrote:  Well, to tell the truth, Im having 5-6 missfires a day. With both devices I purchased. I havent written anything about them in the review because first I want to know if this is a bug that can be fixed with a firmware update or not...

When you say misfire do you mean it doesn't fire when you hit the button or that it auto fires without hitting the button?
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(10-06-2017, 02:50 PM)Stepeha Wrote:  Well, to tell the truth, Im having 5-6 missfires a day. With both devices I purchased. I havent written anything about them in the review because first I want to know if this is a bug that can be fixed with a firmware update or not...

on the EKEE, I think part of the programming causes the device to not fire on the first press of the button. If the device sits too long between uses I have to wake it up with a tap of the fire button, once the display comes up the device works normal. I believe this is normal and keeps the device from burning a hole in your pocket.
By saying misfire I mean pressing the button and not firing.

Well, now things seem to be ok. Maybe it was what CosmicTruth wrote above.
(10-23-2017, 08:03 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Is this a MTL  mod with a narrow mouthpiece ?

The tank is the same as the Exceed D19 only larger (22mm). The mouthpiece is not large but it is a bit larger than the D19. It uses the same coils.
what louiesquared said but I do find the flavour better with the D19 even though they are same coils 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑