Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKEE + ProCore Motor
问题 
Question to pass on to the Product Managers from Joyetech.

Why does Joyetech always pair wonderful TC capable mods with tanks that do not support TC? I have not tried the ProCore Motor yet but I am looking forward to receiving it so I started looking at the coil options. No TC options from everything that I have read (Joyetech does not list the coil material on the website). I would think at this stage in the vaping industry every tank made would have a TC coil option available.

Looking at the coil options I noticed that the coils seem to be fully interchangeable with the Remix. Does the Remix RBA work in the ProCore Motor that comes with the EKEE?
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Thanks for your consideration. Our recent coils are mainly focusing on power mode based on the survey of our customers' preference. And we did put the coil material on the website like the ProC head (http://www.joyetech.com/product/proc-series-heads/ ). Our mods will continue to include all the modes inside. If you want use TC coils, you can try our previous ones like the BF-Ni/Ti etc. Moreover, the REMIX RTA can be used in the moter tank.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(09-07-2017, 09:54 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Thanks for your consideration. Our recent coils are mainly focusing on power mode based on the survey of our customers' preference. And we did put the coil material on the website like the ProC head (http://www.joyetech.com/product/proc-series-heads/ ). Our mods will continue to include all the modes inside. If you want use TC coils, you can try our previous ones like the BF-Ni/Ti etc. Moreover, the REMIX RTA can be used in the moter tank.

TC coils are hugely unpopular now.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(09-07-2017, 04:28 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  
(09-07-2017, 09:54 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Thanks for your consideration. Our recent coils are mainly focusing on power mode based on the survey of our customers' preference. And we did put the coil material on the website like the ProC head (http://www.joyetech.com/product/proc-series-heads/ ). Our mods will continue to include all the modes inside. If you want use TC coils, you can try our previous ones like the BF-Ni/Ti etc. Moreover, the REMIX RTA can be used in the moter tank.
TC coils are hugely unpopular now.

We can buy Ti wire and re-coil for TC! But I too have jumped onto the Kanthal/SS Wattage mode bandwagon.
____
Δ
Join us
The easy solution is to use 316L Stainless Steel as a coil material. This will let the consumer decide whether or not they want to use it in Wattage mode or TC mode. SS316L is safe for both modes and does not cost substantially more than Kanthal. It is also widely available.

I am glad to hear that the Remix RBA will work with the ProCore. Is it sold separately anywhere? I cant seem to find it.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I only use SS wire in my RDA's, RTA's ect... best of both worlds if I decide to use temp control which is rarely but I love the taste of SS wire over any other.
I think all prebuilt coils should be SS wire so people can use it in either mode without worry
(09-07-2017, 11:12 PM)louiesquared Wrote:  The easy solution is to use 316L Stainless Steel as a coil material. This will let the consumer decide whether or not they want to use it in Wattage mode or TC mode. SS316L is safe for both modes and does not cost substantially more than Kanthal. It is also widely available.

I am glad to hear that the Remix RBA will work with the ProCore. Is it sold separately anywhere? I cant seem to find it.

Not RBA, the REMIX RTA can be used in the moter tank. 大咧嘴 And sorry that we don't sell this part separately. https://www.joyetech.us/atomizer/procore-series/procore-remix-atomizer-kit.html
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.