Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fail to read the ohm value Evic Primo
I have a problem with the evic primo, fail to read the ohm value with ALL the coils and ALL the atomizers.

There is a way to reset the box.

I tried updating the firmware but it is useless. I checked the contacts, clean the pins. But nothing, reads about 0.8/1.0 ohm more than other boxes.

Thank you for the reply.
(08-22-2017, 05:16 PM)JoeSquib Wrote:  I have a problem with the evic primo, fail to read the ohm value with ALL the coils and ALL the atomizers.

There is a way to reset the box.

I tried updating the firmware but it is useless. I checked the contacts, clean the pins. But nothing, reads about 0.8/1.0 ohm more than other boxes.

Thank you for the reply.

Which type of the coils are using? Please lower the wattage and temperature if necessary.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Thank you for the reply.

The coils are in Kathal and SS316 and I tried with 4 atomizers and continue to read badly the value in ohms.

Example 18 Watts
Other box 1.02 ohms
Evic Primo 1,10 ~ 1,12 ohms

With this error the box is unusable in TC mode

What is the procedure for resetting the box?

Thank you
(08-23-2017, 03:04 PM)JoeSquib Wrote:  Thank you for the reply.

The coils are in Kathal and SS316 and I tried with 4 atomizers and continue to read badly the value in ohms.

Example 18 Watts
Other box 1.02 ohms

Thank you

Have you tried to change Joyetech atomzier tank to check the problem?
Actually SS coils can be used both in VW and TC mode and the change in the resistance of SS coils is very small, so there is a great possibility that the device may not recognize it as a TC coil and switch back to VW mode.
We suggest you can try to use it with tcr mode.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Ohm reading error with any atomizer / resistance / tank and does not change anything with TC TCR VW modes.
(08-23-2017, 03:25 PM)JoeSquib Wrote:  Ohm reading error with any atomizer / resistance / tank and does not change anything with TC TCR VW modes.

A difference of 0.1 ohms is normal, it is considered a negligible error. Your device will still work great although it reads the resistance with a little error.
____
Δ
Join us
(08-23-2017, 03:16 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(08-23-2017, 03:04 PM)JoeSquib Wrote:  Thank you for the reply.

Example 18 Watts
Other box 1.02 ohms

Thank you

Have you tried to change Joyetech atomzier tank to check the problem?
Actually SS coils can be used both in VW and TC mode and the change in the resistance of SS coils is very small, so there is a great possibility that the device may not recognize it as a TC coil and switch back to VW mode.
We suggest you can try to use it with tcr mode.

you need reset through upgrading factory default program. The procedure is as follows.
(Attention: after upgrading this program, all data will turn to the default settings. So please upload vapor data
into MVR software before upgrading eVic, avoiding data loss.)
Method 1
1. Connect eVic to your computer, then click to “Get Data From ecig” upload eVic’s data and back up it in your
computer.
2. Please copy “code.bin” into “/My Vapor Record/HEX” folder. After connecting eVic to computer, please open

These links may help ~ http://www.joyetech.com/download/?mid=190017 & http://www.joyetech.com/download/?mid=192461