Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech CuBox AIO Starter Kit Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the new starter kit - CuBox AIO.

Being all-in-one style, the Joyetech CuBox AIO starter kit skillfully integrates a built-in battery and tank into one solid unit. It adopts the anti-leaking structure with top fill and top airflow control system. This compact all-in-one unit features an elegant and visually stunning designs, making it one of a kind starter kit. The shining indicator light shows the battery life once you click the button. With the new ProC-BF series head, it provides a more restricted draw for mouth to lung vapers and a pretty soft flavorful clouds.

Click to learn more about the CuBox AIO starter kit.

Joyetech Group
Aug. 17, 2017

[Image: 170817.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Oh, he is so beautiful!
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
really like the green one 微笑
Oh my wifey and I need a Silver and Black one of those for travel and outings such a perfect size and an all in one unit is just the thing. The built in tank really has my interest. Short of overfilling it no leakage problems This should be called the carryon I don't do any flying anymore so I don't know if this could go on the plane with you but it is such compact device that it would be perfect. Small enough to stealth vape and yet 50 watts to give it some good flavorful vapes.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW.
Silver and Black would be perfect for Raiders Games.

(08-18-2017, 07:56 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  really like the green one 微笑
We seem to be on opposite ends of the green love thing. It takes a very special green to catch my eye. Just not fond of the color at all, but this one is very nice.
I really like the pattern on this. Looks very cool.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-17-2017, 10:58 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the new starter kit - CuBox AIO.

Being all-in-one style, the Joyetech CuBox AIO starter kit skillfully integrates a built-in battery and tank into one solid unit. It adopts the anti-leaking structure with top fill and top airflow control system. This compact all-in-one unit features an elegant and visually stunning designs, making it one of a kind starter kit. The shining indicator light shows the battery life once you click the button. With the new ProC-BF series head, it provides a more restricted draw for mouth to lung vapers and a pretty soft flavorful clouds.

Click to learn more about the CuBox AIO starter kit.

Joyetech Group
Aug. 17, 2017

[Image: 170817.jpg]

大咧嘴 love box mods and I'm a MTL vapers so this would hit all the right spots with me