Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATOPACK SE honest review.
[Image: yQpvvDurSO4.jpg]
Hello, dear people of Joyetech Social. This is my opinion on ATOPACK SE, compared to the original Penguin.
I loved the evolution of the good all-round device from Joyetech. I have used the original Penguin in different circumstances and it never let me down. I had no trouble with coils, and I have missed that window to look for e-liquid. It's easy to forget to refill, because you have 8,8ml under the hood. Then SE came out.
I loved:
- E-liquid window - it's very useful and convenient.
- Weight - SE weights less with the same versatility.
- Colors - oh god, they are beautiful!
What I didn't like is a whole story. Well, it states "honest" in the thread subject.
Firstly, plastic. Original Penguin was indestructible. SE is by any means not. I tend to look after my mods, so no abuse from me, but if you planning on getting one - have in mind that you better not drop it.
Secondly - plastic. It is very hard to keep it glossy and great looking forever. It accumulates scratches.
Thirdly - as you can see, I have both Penguins. Or, should I say - I had both. I don't know who did something wrong here, but tonight ATOPACK SE had a huge leak, the whole 5ml of e-liquid went under the silicone and get itself right into the mod. It went straight through and came out of the vents on the bottom. I found my Penguin in a puddle of liquid. I loved that tiny purple thing with all of my heart. So maybe it's a good idea to put the cartridge out when you not use it.
I will get an another one of these birds, of course. But now I have a broken heart over the loss of the purple 悲伤
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(08-16-2017, 03:18 AM)Crazybasil Wrote:  [Image: yQpvvDurSO4.jpg]
Hello, dear people of Joyetech Social. This is my opinion on ATOPACK SE, compared to the original Penguin.
I loved the evolution of the good all-round device from Joyetech. I have used the original Penguin in different circumstances and it never let me down. I had no trouble with coils, and I have missed that window to look for e-liquid. It's easy to forget to refill, because you have 8,8ml under the hood. Then SE came out.
I loved:
- E-liquid window - it's very useful and convenient.
- Weight - SE weights less with the same versatility.
- Colors - oh god, they are beautiful!
What I didn't like is a whole story. Well, it states "honest" in the thread subject.
Firstly, plastic. Original Penguin was indestructible. SE is by any means not. I tend to look after my mods, so no abuse from me, but if you planning on getting one - have in mind that you better not drop it.
Secondly - plastic. It is very hard to keep it glossy and great looking forever. It accumulates scratches.
Thirdly - as you can see, I have both Penguins. Or, should I say - I had both. I don't know who did something wrong here, but tonight ATOPACK SE had a huge leak, the whole 5ml of e-liquid went under the silicone and get itself right into the mod. It went straight through and came out of the vents on the bottom. I found my Penguin in a puddle of liquid. I loved that tiny purple thing with all of my heart. So maybe it's a good idea to put the cartridge out when you not use it.
I will get an another one of these birds, of course. But now I have a broken heart over the loss of the purple  悲伤

oh dear and I have ordered mine...I'll have to be extra careful! but I mostly bought it to add to my collection because its purple 大咧嘴
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(08-29-2017, 05:04 AM)liz Wrote:  oh dear and I have ordered mine...I'll have to be extra careful! but I mostly bought it to add to my collection because its purple  大咧嘴

Store your cartridge apart from the device and it should be perfectly fine!
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
Hi, I only just started vaping and purchased 2 Penguin SE's as my first starter kits and 1 leaks like the OP has stated is happening to his. However still has brilliant taste and more then happy even with the setback. I have emailed the shop I purchased it from so hopefully they will replace it. I would still happily recommend it for a new vaper like myself. Thanks Joyetech :-)