Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Point System? Take a look at it!
thanks all, hope we can make the social a really awesome vaping hub for Joyetech fans.
(08-11-2017, 11:30 AM)Kermit Wrote:  thanks all, hope we can make the social a really awesome vaping hub for Joyetech fans.

It already is an awesome place 微笑
(08-08-2017, 04:43 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 03:38 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 02:50 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  I may have some fun ideas and useful opinions, but the forum is quite silent last days... No conversations are going =(

that's why we want bring this new point system. 大咧嘴 We hope more fans will be active in the forum.

Or, we can chat with administrators and moderators and I will gladly accept some devices as the only one alive here 大咧嘴

That made me chuckle 微笑 Last time i checked i was not dead LOL
Details about the Point System:
1. This point system only opens for regular users (which are certified by moderators) ;
I'm kinda new and maybe I've missed something but is there a guidline to become certified?
(09-29-2017, 04:40 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  Details about the Point System:
1. This point system only opens for regular users (which are certified by moderators) ;
I'm kinda new and maybe I've missed something but is there a guidline to become certified?

You're already certified 微笑 I believe that means "approved to post."
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(09-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  
(09-29-2017, 04:40 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  Details about the Point System:

You're already certified 微笑 I believe that means "approved to post."

Thanks for the info CB. I appreciate it.