Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Point System? Take a look at it!
New Point System?
Take a look at it, need your advice

Hey guys,
Long time no see. Today, I'd like to have something new for our fans - The Point System.
What is it? Why we need it? How does it work?
So we want make it measurable in valuing your contributions to our forum. Therefore, we hope more fans will be active in our social. This forum is made for all Joyetech fans and here we hope you'll get the real vaping fun with other fans around the world. You may have a terrific idea, and maybe that'll become true. We share our vaping passions, experience, questions and find happiness and answers here. And most importantly in return, we giveaway Joyetech vaping mods to our loyal fans now and then. That's why we want start this Point System.

Details about the Point System:
1. This point system only opens for regular users (which are certified by moderators) ;
2. This point system will be valued by the reputations you acquired.
3. Moderators will add certain points to your reputation if you created a new thread or comment that's helpful or meaningful (All threads should be original, moderators have the right to delete it if it is not proper or breaks the rule).
4. Users with reputations higher than 20 points (we only calculate new points from now on) will have the chance to win the Giveaway.

This is your forum, you're free to go in this vaping field.
Now you're invited to share your ideas on this new point system.
Thank you.
悲伤 
I may have some fun ideas and useful opinions, but the forum is quite silent last days... No conversations are going =(
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(08-08-2017, 02:50 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  I may have some fun ideas and useful opinions, but the forum is quite silent last days... No conversations are going =(

that's why we want bring this new point system. 大咧嘴 We hope more fans will be active in the forum.
(08-08-2017, 03:38 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 02:50 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  I may have some fun ideas and useful opinions, but the forum is quite silent last days... No conversations are going =(

that's why we want bring this new point system. 大咧嘴 We hope more fans will be active in the forum.

Or, we can chat with administrators and moderators and I will gladly accept some devices as the only one alive here 大咧嘴
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(08-08-2017, 04:43 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 03:38 PM)Kermit Wrote:  

Or, we can chat with administrators and moderators and I will gladly accept some devices as the only one alive here 大咧嘴

-3 points LOL
Good to see your back Kermit and it's a good idea. It would be cool if new divices where announced here first. Also would be cool if winners got personalized devices like there name or logo or color. Or let a fan design a mod
This sounds really cool. There are a few of us that try to be active on here and have been for a long time. Hopefully this will generate more interest and make this place busy again.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
good to see you back Kermit! Anastasia has been doing a great job in your absence 微笑 I really like this idea and I also like bey1012 idea of personalized mods! Hey I personally would love to see some t-shirts or hoodies! that would be so awesome!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(08-08-2017, 10:04 AM)Kermit Wrote:  New Point System?
Take a look at it, need your advice

Hey guys,
Long time no see. Today, I'd like to have something new for our fans - The Point System.
What is it? Why we need it? How does it work?
So we want make it measurable in valuing your contributions to our forum. Therefore, we hope more fans will be active in our social. This forum is made for all Joyetech fans and here we hope you'll get the real vaping fun with other fans around the world. You may have a terrific idea, and maybe that'll become true. We share our vaping passions, experience, questions and find happiness and answers here. And most importantly in return, we giveaway Joyetech vaping mods to our loyal fans now and then. That's why we want start this Point System.

Details about the Point System:
1. This point system only opens for regular users (which are certified by moderators) ;
2. This point system will be valued by the reputations you acquired.
3. Moderators will add certain points to your reputation if you created a new thread or comment that's helpful or meaningful (All threads should be original, moderators have the right to delete it if it is not proper or breaks the rule).
4. Users with reputations higher than 20 points (we only calculate new points from now on) will have the chance to win the Giveaway.

This is your forum, you're free to go in this vaping field.
Now you're invited to share your ideas on this new point system.
Thank you.

Now I like the idea of this 微笑 welcome back kermit Good to see you on the forum 微笑
(08-08-2017, 07:49 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  Good to see your back Kermit and it's a good idea. It would be cool if new divices where announced here first. Also would be cool if winners got personalized devices like there name or logo or color. Or let a fan design a mod
thanks, just occupied these days. 大咧嘴 Also glad to be with you guys. Nice suggestion. We'll try best to make it come true.