Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Suggestion
Most of the other forums that I visit have a handy feature that is missing on this forum. When you log in it shows you any threads that are unread but the issue here is that when you click on it it takes you to the first response in the thread. On most other forums when you click the main thread link it will take you directly to the newest unread response. This is a nice feature. Is there a setting that makes this happen?
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I click [View Today's Posts], Then in the resulting list I click 'Last Post' in the thread i'm interested in.
____
Δ
Join us
(08-05-2017, 05:16 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Most of the other forums that I visit have a handy feature that is missing on this forum. When you log in it shows you any threads that are unread but the issue here is that when you click on it it takes you to the first response in the thread. On most other forums when you click the main thread link it will take you directly to the newest unread response. This is a nice feature. Is there a setting that makes this happen?

Thanks for your suggestion, our forum does not support this feature. You can click"View Today's Posts" to read the newest posts.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.