Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid 20700.
So, it's a dull day at work today. I had some 24mg Joyetech RY4 from my ProCore Remix RDA wired with 0,12 coils and it hit me. So, Joyetech - don't judge me for what I have done. This is Cuboid 20700 and he is perfect, really. Make it. It needs some more work,
but it's a long way forward.
[Image: P66Un8bSZaM.jpg]
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
[quote='Crazybasil' pid='120991' dateline='1501869458']
So, it's a dull day at work today. I had some 24mg Joyetech RY4 from my ProCore Remix RDA wired with 0,12 coils and it hit me. So, Joyetech - don't judge me for what I have done. This is Cuboid 20700 and he is perfect, really. Make it. It needs some more work,
but it's a long way forward.

Thanks for your idea. We will take into consideration. 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(08-05-2017, 10:06 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Thanks for your idea. We will take into consideration. 大咧嘴

Fire bar and LED's will be really cool to see. Fire bar is much more convinient to hold and use and LED's are just great to play with vapor or going for a walk at night. The LED could be deactivated at day, if not needed. And the new color display you have for EKEE is beautiful. Hope to see something like that from Joyetech.
A little bit fixed version of otherwise perfect device.
[Image: QdOpyzLKMk4.jpg]

And more classical version as the hommage to the original. I think that both TAP fire and bar fire are too much.[Image: QrNbCipv18o.jpg]
Looks cool but I would love a centered 510 connection.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-07-2017, 11:37 PM)louiesquared Wrote:  Looks cool but I would love a centered 510 connection.
[Image: Xgg9VOl6UHY.jpg]
Something like that? I have streamlined it even more, now I think that he is darn beautiful.