Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you take an e-cig with you on the trip?
Have you ever traveled many times with your e-cig? When did you travel last time? Did you take some pictures with your device?
If you are happy to share your travel photos with e-cig that would be fantastic!

[Image: 170804.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(08-04-2017, 04:03 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Have you ever traveled many times with your e-cig? When did you travel last time? Did you take some pictures with your device?
If you are happy to share your travel photos with e-cig that would be fantastic!

[Image: 170804.jpg]

I'm always have 2-3 devices with me when I go for a walk in Moscow. But this year is pretty bad on weather, so making a good picture is a problem =(
[Image: Ve-fNQHXcB0.jpg]
[Image: banner1.jpg]
I'm always have 2-3 devices with me when I go for a walk in Moscow. But this year is pretty bad on weather, so making a good picture is a problem =(

大咧嘴 But the winter in Russia is very beautiful. 心 心 心 looks like a fairly tale world!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't go anywhere without my Vape.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-09-2017, 03:15 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  I'm always have 2-3 devices with me when I go for a walk in Moscow. But this year is pretty bad on weather, so making a good picture is a problem =(

大咧嘴 But the winter in Russia is very beautiful. 心  心  心 looks like a fairly tale world!

Now it's summer. And it rains everyday. I'm afraid my mod will go out of service. And winters, yes! They are beautiful.
[Image: 8JkU0m5WkHQ.jpg]
[Image: Zb3B2jVDI2U.jpg]
(08-09-2017, 03:15 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  I'm always have 2-3 devices with me when I go for a walk in Moscow. But this year is pretty bad on weather, so making a good picture is a problem =(

大咧嘴 But the winter in Russia is very beautiful. 心  心  心 looks like a fairly tale world!

Here, I made some photos for you.
[/quote]

Here, I made some photos for you.
[/quote]

Awesome Photos! Thank you! 大咧嘴
[Image: 6Chzts1jheo.jpg]
[Image: VRjerd308aM.jpg]
I'm always trying to support Joyetech and flash your devices here and there.
(08-10-2017, 12:28 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I don't go anywhere without my Vape.

Same here just no pics
[Image: AmTN2BcmZT0.jpg]
Look who is here :3