Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKEE with ProCore Motor Launching
(08-09-2017, 09:33 AM)liz Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 11:00 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 10:06 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the new Joyetech EKEE and ProCore Motor atomizer kit.

Inspired by the automobile smart key, the Joyetech EKEE box mod aesthetically fits your hand comfortably. Featuring a 1.3 inch OLED color display and an easy-to-go interface, this compact starter mod is available in multiple attractive finishes. Having a plenty of options for you to choose, the ProC series heads are all capable with the ProCore Motor atomizer: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. The EKEE mod reaches a formidable 80W max power with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time clock, preheat and the new nicotine intake calculation. The aesthetics and modesty make it one of a kind vape mod that you never experienced before.

There is a green one  大咧嘴  大咧嘴
but still no purple  悲伤  嗯  嗯
A purple Penguin SE kit 大咧嘴

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.

We're glad to introduce you the new Joyetech EKEE and ProCore Motor atomizer kit.

Inspired by the automobile smart key, the Joyetech EKEE box mod aesthetically fits your hand comfortably. Featuring a 1.3 inch OLED color display and an easy-to-go interface, this compact starter mod is available in multiple attractive finishes. Having a plenty of options for you to choose, the ProC series heads are all capable with the ProCore Motor atomizer: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. The EKEE mod reaches a formidable 80W max power with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time clock, preheat and the new nicotine intake calculation. The aesthetics and modesty make it one of a kind vape mod that you never experienced before.

If you squint at the blue and hold your phone far away it looks like purple :p
(08-09-2017, 10:44 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

A purple Penguin SE kit 大咧嘴

oh that purple penguin is on my list 微笑 but I also need a new mod I can put my tanks on 酷

(08-10-2017, 11:07 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

ha ha bey... lucky you got your green 转眼珠 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(08-11-2017, 09:26 AM)liz Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 10:44 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 10:06 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

ha ha bey... lucky you got your green   转眼珠  微笑

It's not a true green lol  舌  lol

but still no purple 悲伤 嗯 嗯

Please can we have a purple one 微笑
Click to learn more about the EKEE with ProCore Motor kit.
Joyetech Group
Aug. 3, 2017
[Image: ekee_poster1.jpg]

This looks like a great device, I'm already in love with ProCore, I'm going to get one of these Kits and I'll let you guys know how it does.
____
Δ
Join us
I saw on the Facebook that there will be a ProCore extension to 4.5ml! This will be great!
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(08-12-2017, 04:30 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  I saw on the Facebook that there will be a ProCore extension to 4.5ml! This will be great!

It's the ProCore Motor atomizer that comes with this kit, and it includes the extended vent pipe and 2nd glass tube to make 4.5ml. I'm already loving the ProCore Aries atomiser. I'll test the EKEE to see how it works as my MOD for on the go.
____
Δ
Join us
I'd love to test one, with any Procore tank, and I thought the Ultimo had flavor. The EKEE would be a great mod to attract attention and get smokers interested in vaping. I'd love to test one out.

(Hey CT how ya doin?)
(08-14-2017, 10:59 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  I'd love to test one, with any Procore tank, and I thought the Ultimo had flavor.  The EKEE would be a great mod to attract attention and get smokers interested in vaping.  I'd love to test one out.
(Hey CT how ya doin?)

Fine as frog hair 微笑
ProCore Aries is fantastic, I'm looking forward to trying this ProCore Motor, it is different and even has a slightly larger capacity.
I'll let you know once I get it.
____
Δ
Join us