Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKEE with ProCore Motor Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the new Joyetech EKEE and ProCore Motor atomizer kit.

Inspired by the automobile smart key, the Joyetech EKEE box mod aesthetically fits your hand comfortably. Featuring a 1.3 inch OLED color display and an easy-to-go interface, this compact starter mod is available in multiple attractive finishes. Having a plenty of options for you to choose, the ProC series heads are all capable with the ProCore Motor atomizer: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. The EKEE mod reaches a formidable 80W max power with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time clock, preheat and the new nicotine intake calculation. The aesthetics and modesty make it one of a kind vape mod that you never experienced before.

Click to learn more about the EKEE with ProCore Motor kit.

Joyetech Group
Aug. 3, 2017
[Image: ekee_poster1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(08-03-2017, 10:06 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the new Joyetech EKEE and ProCore Motor atomizer kit.

Inspired by the automobile smart key, the Joyetech EKEE box mod aesthetically fits your hand comfortably. Featuring a 1.3 inch OLED color display and an easy-to-go interface, this compact starter mod is available in multiple attractive finishes. Having a plenty of options for you to choose, the ProC series heads are all capable with the ProCore Motor atomizer: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. The EKEE mod reaches a formidable 80W max power with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time clock, preheat and the new nicotine intake calculation. The aesthetics and modesty make it one of a kind vape mod that you never experienced before.

There is a green one 大咧嘴 大咧嘴
(08-03-2017, 11:00 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

There is a green one  大咧嘴  大咧嘴

Yes, it's your favorite color! 舌

Click to learn more about the EKEE with ProCore Motor kit.

Joyetech Group
Aug. 3, 2017
[Image: ekee_poster1.jpg]

I just knew you guys are into something great and new! I sooooo hope I will be a Star of the Week on the Facebook to get this yellow beauty. And make more photos of my lovely Joyetech collection.

Maybe we can have another free to test event? It would be great!
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
Fantastic looking setup!
To anyone who manage a Facebook account of Joyetech.
There are great level of confusion in comments that EKEE can act as a real car key and will open cars. Clear that up, because it will damage the product reputation - people will think that it will help culprits to steal their cars or else. EKEE could also be banned for import in some countries as a possibly spy device.
Let's be sure together that this little beauty will net big sales because it's so cute, and will not harm or damage Joyetech reputation in any way.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
That's a cool design. Nice to see something different from the masses.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-03-2017, 06:05 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  To anyone who manage a Facebook account of Joyetech.
There are great level of confusion in comments that EKEE can act as a real car key and will open cars. Clear that up, because it will damage the product reputation - people will think that it will help culprits to steal their cars or else. EKEE could also be banned for import in some countries as a possibly spy device.
Let's be sure together that this little beauty will net big sales because it's so cute, and will not harm or damage Joyetech reputation in any way.

Thank you for your kind suggestions! 心
I love the looks of it and the tank is exactly what I'm looking for. I really want to try one of the pro core tanks with the flip top fill. This is an outstanding MOD.
(08-03-2017, 11:00 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

There is a green one  大咧嘴  大咧嘴
but still no purple 悲伤 嗯 嗯
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑