Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Sad Day for Cloudage in the LSquared House
My original Joyetech eVic VT (not the VTC Mini) finally gave up the ghost.哭

This was my first Joytech VW device and lasted well over two years. I havent used it too much for the last year cause the battery was not lasting as long but I still used it a couple times a week. There is just something special about that device. Anyway I thought about getting a vTwo in that sexy burgandy color but after looking around I realised that the only places that still carry it are way too expensive. Sad day indeed.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-02-2017, 07:00 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  My original Joyetech eVic VT (not the VTC Mini) finally gave up the ghost.哭

This was my first Joytech VW device and lasted well over two years. I havent used it too much for the last year cause the battery was not lasting as long but I still used it a couple times a week. There is just something special about that device. Anyway I thought about getting a vTwo in that sexy burgandy color but after looking around I realised that the only places that still carry it are way too expensive. Sad day indeed.

I love my original eVic VT too and mine is still going strong over 2 years ...its got a bit of a makeover but its still awesome and I use it almost everyday still! It will be a sad day for me too when she dies...so sorry for your loss 悲伤

微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(08-02-2017, 07:00 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  My original Joyetech eVic VT (not the VTC Mini) finally gave up the ghost.哭

Sad Day indeed Mine is still going strong & mine is not only my first Joyetech device but also my first box mod I use it occasionally since i got it back loaned it to my father to try to get him off the Cigs unfortunately vaping was not for him so now it is mostly my mantle piece to remind me where my new life started

So sorry for your loss.
[Image: 3xyhvXg.jpg]
____
Δ
Join us

We felt so sorry for your loss. Our factory will improve the product quality and strictly control its quality during mass production. Thanks for your long period support! 心
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(08-03-2017, 01:30 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

We felt so sorry for your loss. Our factory will improve the product quality and strictly control its quality during mass production. Thanks for your long period support! 心

Lol, your mod lasted for TWO years. This IS quality already, your mods are just perfect! You can't make them last forever, sadly.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(08-03-2017, 03:03 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  

Lol, your mod lasted for TWO years. This IS quality already, your mods are just perfect! You can't make them last forever, sadly.

Yes, you are right! Most of vaping users want to make our products last forever. I wish one day it will come true. 大咧嘴 But the top expansive things also have a life-time. 悲伤
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.

I definitely got my money worth with that mod. No complaints from me regarding quality. In fact I have 5 other Joyetech mods that are all over a year old and still working perfectly.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain