Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire button problems and service warning
感叹 
Hi All,

I'm having problems with the fire button of a evic primo mini after less then 2 months of use.
So I have contacted service@joyetech.com and provide the requested information like movie showing the problem.

No I have received the following reply :

Dear friend,

We have an exclusive dealer in Netherlands but your product is not from them.
In fact, other dealers are not allowed to sell products in the Netherlands.
Sorry that we don't provide warranty service for products from unauthorized dealer.
Kindly suggest you contact the one who sold it to you for more help.

I already contacted the seller but they point me back to Joyetech and aren't responding to further contacts

Yes I bought the product online outside of the Netherlands but that shouldn't a problem, even the warranty card tells you to contact Joyetech.

I find this to be a really poor service of Joyetech's service department so I just want this to be a warning.

So for me it's maybe time to search for a new brand after having 2 EGo one, 2 Cuboid , 2 Evic mini and a evic primo.

Any suggestions are welcome.
(07-31-2017, 02:37 PM)Xtra Wrote:  Hi All,

I'm having problems with the fire button of a evic primo mini after less then 2 months of use.
So I have contacted service@joyetech.com and provide the requested information like movie showing the problem.

Dear friend,

Sorry that we don't provide warranty service for products from unauthorized dealer.

I already contacted the seller but they point me back to Joyetech and aren't responding to further contacts

Yes I bought the product online outside of the Netherlands but that shouldn't a problem, even the warranty card tells you to contact Joyetech.

I find this to be a really poor service of Joyetech's service department so I just want this to be a warning.

So for me it's maybe time to search for a new brand after having 2 EGo one, 2 Cuboid , 2 Evic mini and a evic primo.

Dear Friend, please offer your receipt, s/n and security code to service@joyetech.com. They will deal with your problem directly. 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
夸奖 
Update: Joyetech replaced the faulty device.
So in the end good service

(08-01-2017, 10:09 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(07-31-2017, 02:37 PM)Xtra Wrote:  Hi All,

Dear friend,

Dear Friend, please offer your receipt, s/n and security code to service@joyetech.com. They will deal with your problem directly. 微笑