Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quality
心 
So, last week I decided to buy two non-Joyetech-related mods by other "top" players on the market, because all new things from Joye are on pre-order. And guess what? I only had problems with Joyetech mods twice, both because I was a beginner and it was my fault entirely. I burned my Cuboid 150W and sunk my eVic VT. Both were changed by warranty without questions. And now, a week after a purchase of this so-called top mods by others - they are completely not working - one's screen stopped working after a hour of usage, second mod's coil resistance is now random every time I press the fire button. They have no firmware, nothing. And no warranty even at the official dealer. I'm so pissed. I will never buy another NOT Joyetech group product. Joyetech treating it's consumers right, while others don't. I love Joyetech even more now.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(07-28-2017, 04:36 AM)Crazybasil Wrote:  So, last week I decided to buy two non-Joyetech-related mods by other "top" players on the market, because all new things from Joye are on pre-order. And guess what? I only had problems with Joyetech mods twice, both because I was a beginner and it was my fault entirely. I burned my Cuboid 150W and sunk my eVic VT. Both were changed by warranty without questions. And now, a week after a purchase of this so-called top mods by others - they are completely not working - one's screen stopped working after a hour of usage, second mod's coil resistance is now random every time I press the fire button. They have no firmware, nothing. And no warranty even at the official dealer. I'm so pissed. I will never buy another NOT Joyetech group product. Joyetech treating it's consumers right, while others don't. I love Joyetech even more now.

Joyetech has more experience than all. Joyetech first entered the electronic cigarette arena in 2007 with the introduction of their 510 electronic cigarette source: http://stevevape.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-vaping-technology/ . in 2009 Joyetech introduced the eGo series vaporizers source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette .
____
Δ
Join us
With all exp JT can not make good connectors and made very bad ground contacts inside mods (
(07-30-2017, 03:28 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  <clip>

Come on Mic, any mod will break, just dont drop your MOD. Vaping is new and exciting, Joyetech is collecting data and making corrections on new and old, mods not only for their Joyetech branded devices but several other companies. So don't drop your Wismec MOD either. And someday I will buy a MOD I can take scuba diving 眨眼
____
Δ
Join us
(07-30-2017, 04:33 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-30-2017, 03:28 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  <clip>

Come on Mic, any mod will break, just dont drop your MOD. Vaping is new and exciting, Joyetech is collecting data and making corrections on new and old, mods not only for their Joyetech branded devices but several other companies. So don't drop your Wismec MOD either. And someday I will buy a MOD I can take scuba diving  眨眼

Sometimes, Joye mods will occasionaly fail. But their warranty and service makes for it. If you got some problems - they will get it fixed some way or another. Other companies won't do so.
(07-30-2017, 03:28 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  With all exp JT can not make good connectors and made very bad ground contacts inside mods (
Only JT REALLY? take a look at Smok & others, Vaporesso junked out in 4 months
I have repaired 3 smok Aliens with pressed in 510's that have fallen out
you will probably not find many low priced mods that will last a life time my expectation for mods under $100 USD is 1-2 years max. I have given away many joyetech mods to vapors in need & most all are still going 1+ years
(08-01-2017, 05:19 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(07-30-2017, 03:28 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  With all exp JT can not make good connectors and made very bad ground contacts inside mods (
Only JT REALLY? take a look at Smok & others, Vaporesso junked out in 4 months
I have repaired 3 smok Aliens with pressed in 510's that have fallen out
you will probably not find many low priced mods that will last a life time my expectation for mods under $100 USD is 1-2 years max. I have given away many joyetech mods to vapors in need & most all are still going 1+ years

My eGo One Mega and eGo One VT are still alive! So is my repaired eVic VT - someone of my friends still use it.
The most problems with Joyetech group products we had - with Wismec. RX2/3 wires, RX200 chips, first version of Predator 510 thread... But they always replace them on sight, and that is quality service.
As for S**K - two H-Priv's dead in a month with no answer from company, two Alien's dead with the same result, bricked X-Cube Mini and X-Cube II with official firmware which is still not fixed nor removed from the official site. Latest - T-Priv lived on me for a week, now it always show random resistance after pressing the fire key. S**K ignores every e-mail, every post of FB is ignored too, but if you will write them about ANY other reason, they will answer back. Another one mod I have got last week - Tesla, worked for a day, then the screen went black never to shine again. And all that things have no warranty on them, so I just busted 100$ on a pile of garbage, instead of growing my collection with new Joyetech, Eleaf and Wismec mods. Which have warranty, support and actually working great.
I have two Evic VTC Minis that will be two years old in October. They are still going strong and the paint has only minor scratching from being dropped a few times. I have a Cuboid and Cuboid Mini that are both about a year and a half old that are still in use daily. I even have an Ego AIO that is over a year old. It doesnt get used a lot but it has had plent of juice ran through it. Joyetech has been the most solid brand that I have used. Obviously there will be defects but in my experience they are a solid company.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-01-2017, 07:05 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  <clip>
Joyetech group
<clip>
Joyetech, Eleaf and Wismec mods. Which have warranty, support and actually working great.

What companies make up Joyetech group?
It seems to me 85% of the MODS look just like Joyetech, either all the other companies copy Joyetech or maybe they all are Joyetech.
____
Δ
Join us
(08-02-2017, 04:56 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 07:05 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  <clip>
Joyetech group
<clip>
Joyetech, Eleaf and Wismec mods. Which have warranty, support and actually working great.

What companies make up Joyetech group?
It seems to me 85% of the MODS look just like Joyetech, either all the other companies copy Joyetech or maybe they all are Joyetech.

I really believe that Wismec and Eleaf are part of the Joyetech company. Correct me if I'm wrong.