Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your ideal display size?
Dear all,

We have launched the different sizes of screen so far.
From 0.96 inch display to 1.3 inch OLED display and to 2.4 inch TFT color display again.
Which screen size do you prefer? Or what's your ideal display size?
想法

[Image: 2017072501.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
For the everyday device, that I will always carry on me - 0,96 to 1,13 inches. For something to show off - everything is accepted. I liked the display on the Primo Mini - it's big, it's easy to read and operate. The screen on the Cuboid TAP is a little scratchy due to it's placement, but cool too.
As I said - I really want to see small colored screens. For a premium brand like Joyetech this will be a nice choice.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
That depends on the size of the mod. I think that the current selection of Joyetech devices have the proper screen to mod ratio. In all honesty, the reason that I bought my first Joyetech mod was because of the screen size and diplay quality. I think that is one thing that Joyetech has always done right.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-28-2017, 12:44 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  That depends on the size of the mod. I think that the current selection of Joyetech devices have the proper screen to mod ratio. In all honesty, the reason that I bought my first Joyetech mod was because of the screen size and diplay quality. I think that is one thing that Joyetech has always done right.

JT does almost everything right 微笑 including screen size.

Mainstream single battery.
vtc mini - wow (510 had problems with overly long 510 atomisers)
Primo mini/SE - Good, Light (ok, stickers on mods always peel)

I know lots of people bought primo because it's light despite how a few reviewers complained it's light. Stupid argument. People don't complain about electronics gear being light, they prefer it. Heavy does not equal tough.

Big screen touch mod is a niche. Maybe they'll sell enough to make money.

Variable voltage mode ( to 2 decimal places) is a niche too. It'd only boost sales a little but I still want it 微笑