Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech world tour.
灯泡 
Soooo, I thought up of some game for fellow forum users. What if we take one Joyetech mod and make him go around the world? So someone can add something to the parcel, maybe put a postal stamp on the box, maybe add some neat sticker to the body of the mod, use it for a bit if needed and never owned before. I have some brand new Penguins (not SE) to send for grand voyage. And after that we can send it for Joyetech museum and/or spam photos, lol.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(07-27-2017, 02:43 AM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Soooo, I thought up of some game for fellow forum users. What if we take one Joyetech mod and make him go around the world? So someone can add something to the parcel, maybe put a postal stamp on the box, maybe add some neat sticker to the body of the mod, use it for a bit if needed and never owned before. I have some brand new Penguins (not SE) to send for grand voyage. And after that we can send it for Joyetech museum and/or spam photos, lol.

Not sure how that will work as some will get stung with import .
(07-31-2017, 02:03 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-27-2017, 02:43 AM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Soooo, I thought up of some game for fellow forum users. What if we take one Joyetech mod and make him go around the world? So someone can add something to the parcel, maybe put a postal stamp on the box, maybe add some neat sticker to the body of the mod, use it for a bit if needed and never owned before. I have some brand new Penguins (not SE) to send for grand voyage. And after that we can send it for Joyetech museum and/or spam photos, lol.

Not sure how that will work as some will get stung with import .

Agree, seems a bit difficult! 转眼珠
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
What problems can be with import? Sorry, I may be a little under-informed here.
(07-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  What problems can be with import? Sorry, I may be a little under-informed here.

Import tax in some countries can be costly & some countries may not allow it tobe imported
(07-31-2017, 05:44 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(07-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  What problems can be with import? Sorry, I may be a little under-informed here.

Import tax in some countries can be costly & some countries may not allow it tobe imported

Oh, I see... Too bad =( It could have been fun.

I have got caught a few times ... 生气 now the tpd law is in force would be a pain
(08-03-2017, 03:10 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

I have got caught a few times ...  生气 now the tpd law is in force would be a pain

Yeah, and I found out that sanctions is blocking me to send electronic devices to USA. This sucks.