Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATOPACK PENGUIN SE Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you a special edition kit, the ATOPACK PENGUIN SE kit.

Being lighter and more colorful, the ATOPACK PENGUIN SE is a more attractive but still compact starter kit with the most penguin-like appearance ever. Things do not usually flourish in captivity, the innovative JVIC system takes a horizontal approach in discovering the original flavor with a brilliant ceramic cradle. The ATOPACK cartridge is refillable with a huge 8.8ml e-liquid capacity, which will definitely offer you an earthly enjoyment. Meanwhile, new color options offer you more choices.

Click to learn more about the ATOPACK PENGUIN SE kit.

Joyetech Group
Jul 26, 2017
[Image: 17072601.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Nice attractive colors. 心

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
I just love it. Now to choose a color... I think I will get a purple one and a peach one.
But there is a question!
Where to find cartridges of the same colors? Will they be released?
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
Looks great. Love all of the color choices.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-26-2017, 02:53 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Where to find cartridges of the same colors? Will they be released?
Already up on the main site, question closed.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
omg omg omg finally something purple 微笑 !!! thank you thank you thank you Joyetech!!! 心 心 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-26-2017, 09:36 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

Being lighter and more colorful, the ATOPACK PENGUIN SE is a more attractive but still compact starter kit with the most penguin-like appearance ever. Things do not usually flourish in captivity, the innovative JVIC system takes a horizontal approach in discovering the original flavor with a brilliant ceramic cradle. The ATOPACK cartridge is refillable with a huge 8.8ml e-liquid capacity, which will definitely offer you an earthly enjoyment. Meanwhile, new color options offer you more choices.

Joyetech Group
Jul 26, 2017

Beautiful COLORS
____
Δ
Join us
(07-28-2017, 11:17 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

Joyetech Group
Jul 26, 2017

Beautiful COLORS

omg I'm so happy to see purple!!! 心 心 心 so me! thank you Joyetech for finally doing a purple! 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-29-2017, 11:54 AM)liz Wrote:  
(07-28-2017, 11:17 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

Joyetech Group
Jul 26, 2017

Beautiful COLORS

omg I'm so happy to see purple!!!  心  心  心  so me! thank you Joyetech for finally doing a purple! 微笑

I know right? With all those COLORS can black/white stay the most popular?
____
Δ
Join us