Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Primo 3.0
So, for me, my Primo's are the best mods I ever had. I would like to see the third literation of this device.
1. Now it's 25mm, maybe 1.3 inch color display will be a nice feature? It would also make Primo a little bit wider, like 27mm. It would still be great to handle, but more versatile.
2. Leather and carbon were great, but leather quickly degraded and laquering the carbon was a bad thing - now the whole beauty is pretty scratchy. Maybe some jeans fabrique will make the deal? It can also be a camo, thus - the next part.
3. New colors - camo is great, splatter and dazzling too. Can my Primo 3.0 be a blue camo version?
4. A little re-design of ProCore (again) - make it ProCore Capricorn, make sliding refill like Melo RT's and ELLO tanks from Eleaf, make it TPD-compatible by making a full 5ml tank with silicone making it 2ml and removed if needed (like Penguin's cartridges). Coils are great and the flavour of this tank is great.
Maybe something from that list will interest Joyetech 眨眼
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(07-25-2017, 11:10 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  So, for me, my Primo's are the best mods I ever had. I would like to see the third literation of this device.
1. Now it's 25mm, maybe 1.3 inch color display will be a nice feature? It would also make Primo a little bit wider, like 27mm. It would still be great to handle, but more versatile.
2. Leather and carbon were great, but leather quickly degraded and laquering the carbon was a bad thing - now the whole beauty is pretty scratchy. Maybe some jeans fabrique will make the deal? It can also be a camo, thus - the next part.
3. New colors - camo is great, splatter and dazzling too. Can my Primo 3.0 be a blue camo version?
4. A little re-design of ProCore (again) - make it ProCore Capricorn, make sliding refill like Melo RT's and ELLO tanks from Eleaf, make it TPD-compatible by making a full 5ml tank with silicone making it 2ml and removed if needed (like Penguin's cartridges). Coils are great and the flavour of this tank is great.
Maybe something from that list will interest Joyetech 眨眼

Great suggestions! We will take it into consideration. 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Make it 20700 battery compatible and it will be a winner.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-27-2017, 02:11 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Make it 20700 battery compatible and it will be a winner.

Yeah, 20700 will make a perfect match if Primo will be a little bigger. I approve 大咧嘴
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.