Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic VTC Dual (Atomizer)
I bought the VTC Dual with Ultimo Atomizer,

I already try everything to stops "the Ultimo Atomizer" from leaking juice at Atomizer Base (Direct Airflow Inlet).
I already bought new MG Series Heads and another Ultimo Atomizer, the problem was not solved.
I only uses Virginia and Menthol e-juice, both from Joytech.
Also did all the cleaning and refueling methods available on the internet.

Now I want to try it with another model of atomizer.

Is there another atomizer compatible with VTC Dual ?

Please someone help me.

Best Regards,
José Humberto Matos (Brazil)
(07-23-2017, 07:59 PM)Humberto Matos Wrote:  I bought the VTC Dual with Ultimo Atomizer,

I already try everything to stops "the Ultimo Atomizer" from leaking juice at Atomizer Base (Direct Airflow Inlet).
I already bought new MG Series Heads and another Ultimo Atomizer, the problem was not solved.

Please someone help me.

Best Regards,

please make sure whether the sealing part inside is OK,
clean the atomizer tube and then keep pressing the fire button for several seconds without inhaling in order to atomize the residual liquid completely.And one thing you need to know is that our dealers have the obligation to do this for end-users like you, it is the most convenient for you. If your retailer can't help you deal with the problem, Please contact service@joyetech.com. for more help.
We recommend you to use Procore Aries or Procore Remix atomizer tank.http://www.joyetech.com/detail/?pid=188557
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-23-2017, 07:59 PM)Humberto Matos Wrote:  I bought the VTC Dual with Ultimo Atomizer,
Please someone help me.
Best Regards,

It's either the top cap is loose, or there is a missing or damaged seal, or the coil or tank is not tight, causing the tank to leak. It all needs to be hand tightened completely. As far as refilling methods you just need to put the top cap back on and closed quickly, if it is off there is no vacuum pressure sealing the tank and the juice will leak through the cotton, out the bottom of the coil, into the airflow in the base.
Any tank can leak if you fill it and leave the top cap off or loose. My wife had me buy her a ProCore Aries, the first time she refilled it she closed the cap but not all the way. The entire contents went out the airflow, down the mod, and into a puddle on the table. I cleaned it all up, refilled it and closed it all the way and now it works fine. I highly recommend the Aries and they are only about $20.
But don't give up on your ULTIMO!
If it's leaking drain the liquid and open the tank so you can inspect the coil to be sure it is threaded correctly and completely tightened. Then inspect the tank seals and tighten everything completely, it wont leak if properly assembled. Occasionally I notice a small drip of juice appears in the airflow and I can blow it out into a towel.
Don't give up, my wife gave up on her Aries because it leaked when she didn't close it, so now I have 2 Aries 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
Double check all of the seals to make sure that none are misaligned or damaged. If you can't get it to stop leaking, you can use pretty much any type of atomizer that you want.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Something is probably screwed too lightly or too hard, causing the deformation of the silicone o-rings. Or some o-rings are damaged. Also, the feedback says that Ceramic coils are more likely to leak, if i'm right - Joyetech even had a release of the upgraded Ceramic coils with the additional net on the top.
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
I just bought the ProCore Aries.

No more leaks 微笑 Everything is working as it should now

Im glad for the tip.

Best Regards
Humberto Matos
(08-19-2017, 03:10 PM)Humberto Matos Wrote:  I just bought the ProCore Aries.

No more leaks  微笑 Everything is working as it should now

Im glad for the tip.

Best Regards
Humberto Matos

Awesome! So glad you like it... 舌
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.