Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like a touch box mod?
[Image: 2017072503.jpg]
Upon the launching, what features of CUBOID Pro attract your attention?

1.Having a large 2.4 inch touch screen coupled with an easy-to-go operation system
2.the advanced box mod also support custom wallpaper and screensaver
3.Having an output wattage as large as 200W.
4.The CUBOID Pro box mod can help to track and control your daily puffs. It also comes with the pedometer function with which it records your daily activity.

Is these features also attractive you? Do you have any other thoughts and opinions?
Any ideas or suggestions will be great! 大咧嘴  大咧嘴  大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-19-2017, 03:58 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

1.Having a large 2.4 inch touch screen coupled with an easy-to-go operation system
4.The CUBOID Pro box mod can help to track and control your daily puffs. It also comes with the pedometer function with which it records your daily activity.

Is these features also attractive you? Do you have any other thoughts and opinions?

Sounds like nice features, I hope the tap surface is in an easy to reach spot. The cuboid TAP is a little awkward to get my thumb on the Tap surface. I wish the Tap surface was on the top of the box, next to the tank.
____
Δ
Join us
I love the user interface.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-19-2017, 06:34 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 03:58 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

Sounds like nice features, I hope the tap surface is in an easy to reach spot. The cuboid TAP is a little awkward to get my thumb on the Tap surface. I wish the Tap surface was on the top of the box, next to the tank.

Thanks for your kind suggestion, we'll think about it. 眨眼
(07-19-2017, 03:58 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  [Image: 2017072503.jpg]

1. I loved that idea since I first saw a touch-screen mod. It was called... Laisimo or something like that. But I never liked how it looked. Cuboid Pro, on the other hand, is beautiful.
2. I love to customize my mod, but without altering it's design. So I would love this feature.
3. I usually vape around 125W, so... Is it 50A?
4. I would love a pedometer, because I love to walk and vape around the Moscow.
5. I want Cuboid Pro, but I can't afford it - it's too expensive for me right now. So I want to win it to enjoy this beauty. But, no luck for me in Facebook giveaways.
6. Does chip have free memory for something new firmware-related? Like curve mode.
7. Can TAP button be blocked/switched off?
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
Was looking at buying one of these. It's a very attractive device and lots of bells and whistles. I wonder how durable the screen is?
(07-26-2017, 02:52 AM)bababooey Wrote:  Was looking at buying one of these. It's a very attractive device and lots of bells and whistles. I wonder how durable the screen is?

It must be durable without dropping. 酷
(07-25-2017, 05:16 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 03:58 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  [Image: 2017072503.jpg]

1. I loved that idea since I first saw a touch-screen mod. It was called... Laisimo or something like that. But I never liked how it looked. Cuboid Pro, on the other hand, is beautiful.
2. I love to customize my mod, but without altering it's design. So I would love this feature.
3. I usually vape around 125W, so... Is it 50A?
4. I would love a pedometer, because I love to walk and vape around the Moscow.
5. I want Cuboid Pro, but I can't afford it - it's too expensive for me right now. So I want to win it to enjoy this beauty. But, no luck for me in Facebook giveaways.
6. Does chip have free memory for something new firmware-related? Like curve mode.
7. Can TAP button be blocked/switched off?

Yes, it is 50A. There may be something new with the firmware.
We creatively bring you the tap button with Joyetech TAPTECTM technology. Simply tap it, you can choose to turn on/off the tap fire button.
Be active! i believe that more wonders are waiting for you!
舌
If it's a 50A mod - I love it even more 舌
Oh, wonders! I love wonders, who not?
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
I would be happy to test this mod for you.  眨眼
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain