Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUBOID Pro with ProCore Aries Kit Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the all-new touch box mod - CUBOID Pro with ProCore Aries kit.

The CUBOID Pro is a powerful box mod which employs a large 2.4 inch TFT color display. Featuring an easy-to-access menu system on a fully responsive touchscreen, the CUBOID Pro presents all the vaping essentials as well as some unique cool features like changeable wallpaper, pedometer, preheat, reverse charging and over time protection. It applies a sophisticated temperature control suite coupled with a 200W maximum output. The ProCore Aries atomizer has an innovative flip-to-open top-fill system, allowing to refill the e-juice with great ease. ProC series heads provides plenty of options, from mouth to lung inhale to direct lung inhale, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor.

Click to learn more about the CUBOID Pro kit.

Joyetech Group
Jul 18, 2017
[Image: CUBOID_PRO_01.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-18-2017, 10:19 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you the all-new touch box mod - CUBOID Pro with ProCore Aries kit.

The CUBOID Pro is a powerful box mod which employs a large 2.4 inch TFT color display. Featuring an easy-to-access menu system on a fully responsive touchscreen, the CUBOID Pro presents all the vaping essentials as well as some unique cool features like changeable wallpaper, pedometer, preheat, reverse charging and over time protection. It applies a sophisticated temperature control suite coupled with a 200W maximum output. The ProCore Aries atomizer has an innovative flip-to-open top-fill system, allowing to refill the e-juice with great ease. ProC series heads provides plenty of options, from mouth to lung inhale to direct lung inhale, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor.

Click to learn more about the CUBOID Pro kit.

Joyetech Group
Jul 18, 2017
[Image: CUBOID_PRO_01.jpg]

Is it me or does that guy look like shia labeouf lol 舌 I think it should have been pared with the ProCore Remix Atomizer and having the tank in other colors
This is a beautiful mod. The user interface looks quite intuitive. Great job Joyetech!
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Wauw this mod looks like a dream comes true :-)
This is a home run, joyetech.
Well done. Love the big touch screen and the custom wallpaper.

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Never wanted anything so badly like this bad boy. Ocular was fun, but he needed some medium-output tanks like Ultimo.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
I have posted my little review 大咧嘴
Hi! I got a cuboid pro as a gift from a joyetech design contest on Facebook.
I updated to the latest firmware but I can't turn on the tap function.
I go to setting > vaporhub > tap, i turn it on and nothing happens.

Please advise...
(10-17-2017, 02:14 PM)Stepeha Wrote:  Hi! I got a cuboid pro as a gift from a joyetech design contest on Facebook.
I updated to the latest firmware but I can't turn on the tap function.
I go to setting > vaporhub > tap, i turn it on and nothing happens.

Please advise...

Tap button is a press-sensetive. You need to press it hard enough to work. Also, make sure that you have Lock Keys disengaged.

You promised a photo!