Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-Star of June
(07-22-2017, 08:38 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  how about a moderator of the month LOL

Why not Kermit! We're all long time joyetech supporters 眨眼

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Cuboid Pro with ProCore Remix
Awesome with awesome on top:-)
(07-22-2017, 06:57 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  You know what else would be a really cool prize the Choice of the star.  You could have a list  of things to choose from

a. Matching his and hers sub ohm tanks or RTA's
b. a Cuboid with Ultimo tank
c. a penguin with two cartridges and coils
d. 10 5 packs of coils winners choice mix and match
e. evic procor se with procor se tank

That way whoever won could get what they need or want.

(07-22-2017, 06:06 AM)bababooey Wrote:  Congrats GPC.

Thank you thank you thank you
In fact thanks to all of you  舌  微笑

Thank you for your suggestions, we're thinking about it! 眨眼
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-23-2017, 09:11 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  

Why not Kermit! We're all long time joyetech supporters 眨眼

It is OK I was only poking fun

Why not Kermit!  We're all long time joyetech supporters  眨眼
haha, thank you guys. But I've got tons of samples to taste. So don't worry about me. 酷
It's your chance gentlemen. 微笑
@Anastasia Liu

Thank you so much for the new eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE. In Blue. I loved it for all ten seconds I got to hold it I did get to hold the procore se a little longer, I did have to show wifey how to fill it.

Wifey loves it the size the color and she says it vapes better than my Ultimo but I don't know about that the Ultimo is pretty awesome. thanks again

(07-25-2017, 11:28 AM)Kermit Wrote:  

Why not Kermit!  We're all long time joyetech supporters  眨眼
haha, thank you guys. But I've got tons of samples to taste. So don't worry about me. 酷
It's your chance gentlemen. 微笑

I'm game for it we could do moderator of the month say every third month or maybe for all the months that have 32 days. 眨眼 舌
OK this is an amazing little (size only) mod. Vapes like a beast, I love it the heck out of it. But the best part is is the ProCore SE. This little tank has such pure flavor, and it works so well that I'm going to have to revamp all my DIY recipes for it. The flavors are just so intense and every single flavor comes through with shining colors in my very complex juices. The SE just sends every lit nuance of flavor screaming out in vapor. I normally vape at about 50 to 60 Watts with an Ultimo at .25 using a QCS notch coil or .50 using a QCS coil. Sometimes I use one of my Cubis Pro Atomizers with a .25 notch coil. The flavor delivered by the ProCore SE is at least twice that of other tanks I have. It is just amazing how much flavor the SE puts out. Using the SE on other devices produces the same intensly strong wonderfully intricate flavors. I must get the other ProCore Tanks to see if they produce the same magical flavors. This is an amazing little tank. I just love it.

Thanks for picking me as your
STAR OF JUNE
Gary
(08-13-2017, 09:50 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  OK this is an amazing little (size only) mod.  Vapes like a beast, I love it the heck out of it.  But the best part is is the ProCore SE.  This little tank has such pure flavor, and it works so well that I'm going to have to revamp all my DIY recipes for it.  The flavors are just so intense and every single flavor comes through with shining colors in my very complex juices.  The SE just sends every lit nuance of flavor screaming out in vapor.  I normally vape at about 50 to 60 Watts with an Ultimo at .25 using a QCS notch coil or .50 using a QCS coil.  Sometimes I use one of my Cubis Pro Atomizers with a .25 notch coil.  The flavor delivered by the ProCore SE is at least twice that of other tanks I have.  It is just amazing how much flavor the SE puts out.  Using the SE on other devices produces the same intensly strong wonderfully intricate flavors.  I must get the other ProCore Tanks to see if they produce the same magical flavors.  This is an amazing little tank.  I just love it.

Thanks for picking me as your
STAR OF JUNE
Gary

the procore se tank is a awesome flavor and cloud maker 大咧嘴 proc1 .4 coil lasted me 2 weeks. i plan on getting the baby beast rta to see if it fits in the tank. if it does it will be the best tank i own 大咧嘴
Yeah, I just can't get enough of ProCore's. They are a head above a certain popular tank. I love them.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.