Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-Star of June
(07-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Hey guys, we will announce the "STAR Of JUlY" next week. What Joyetech products do you want most? 天使
We've started the countdown, please don't miss the chance. Stay active! 大咧嘴
心

The Cuboid Pro would be an awesome prize!
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Hey guys, we will announce the "STAR Of JUlY" next week. What Joyetech products do you want most? 天使
心

I want a CUBOID PRO w/ ARIES!
http://www.joyetech.com/product/cuboid-pro-with-procore-aries/
____
Δ
Join us
A Cuboid would be great, I wore one completey out I guess and I want anther.  It's one of  all time favorite mods.  Great size perfect vape and easy to use

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats GPC.
You know what else would be a really cool prize the Choice of the star.  You could have a list  of things to choose from

a. Matching his and hers sub ohm tanks or RTA's
b. a Cuboid with Ultimo tank
c. a penguin with two cartridges and coils
d. 10 5 packs of coils winners choice mix and match
e. evic procor se with procor se tank

That way whoever won could get what they need or want.

(07-22-2017, 06:06 AM)bababooey Wrote:  Congrats GPC.

Thank you thank you thank you
In fact thanks to all of you 舌 微笑
(07-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  <clip>What Joyetech products do you want most? <clip>心

I have a contest idea, make vape bands like these:

You can get them in 4 sizes, and send one assorted size pack to all the the active members. But better check first because there is so many of us, it might cost too much.
hmmmm 4 bands each, with all 12 of the active members is 48 bands (If you have one left over give it to Kermit!), but how much would the shipping cost 悲伤  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

____
Δ
Join us
(07-22-2017, 09:04 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  <clip>What Joyetech products do you want most? <clip>心

I have a contest idea, make vape bands like these:

You can get them in 4 sizes, and send one assorted size pack to all the the active members. But better check first because there is so many of us, it might cost too much.
hmmmm 4 bands each, with all 12 of the active members is 24 bands (If you have one left over give it to Kermit!), but how much would the shipping cost 悲伤  

As long as I can get one in green I'm all for it 大咧嘴
how about a moderator of the month LOL
(07-22-2017, 08:38 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  how about a moderator of the month LOL

Sorry, Administrators and Moderators don't win the prizes. Just the social users and aliens are eligible. 大咧嘴
____
Δ
Join us
心

I would love a Cuboid Pro, and I believe it would fit everyone :3 Because it's absolutely awesome!
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.