Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions about the Evic VTC mini
Hi,

What is the difference between the 60W mini and the 75W mini?
Is it just the firmware? Which I understand is upgradable.
Or is the 75W mini hardware better suited to the higher wattage?

In TC mode what do the adjustment buttons do?

In TC mode what does the watt setting do? Does it provide an absolute limit which the mini will never go over?

thank you.
(07-06-2017, 03:50 PM)mattrix Wrote:  Hi,
What is the difference between the 60W mini and the 75W mini?
Is it just the firmware? Which I understand is upgradable.
Or is the 75W mini hardware better suited to the higher wattage?
In TC mode what do the adjustment buttons do?
In TC mode what does the watt setting do? Does it provide an absolute limit which the mini will never go over?
thank you.

I think that was a firmware update gave it more power.
In TC mode the buttons change the temp of the coil(s). if you scroll all the way to the max in centigrade, it stars over in Fahrenheit.
If you change the watts the mod will use that much power but still control the temp of the coil if in TC mode.

PS: did you post 2 times? you can delete the other post.
No posted once, don't know where the second one came from, deleted.

So your saying the 75W is identical to the 60W + firmware update?

Is it the temperature that is adjustable between vapes: if I vape, then press the up button, then vape again, what did the up button change?
(07-08-2017, 11:38 AM)mattrix Wrote:  No posted once, don't know where the second one came from, deleted.
So your saying the 75W is identical to the 60W + firmware update?
Is it the temperature that is adjustable between vapes: if I vape, then press the up button, then vape again, what did the up button change?

If you press the + button in TC mode you will see the temperature increase, your next vape will allow the coil to heat up to your new setting.

Joyetech may make changes to the device itself over time, as changes are made the hardware version # changes.