Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE Kit Launching
Dear all,

We're glad to introduce you a sepcial edition kit, the eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE kit.

Having a large 0.96 inch OLED display and a new easy-to-go interface, the eVic Primo SE is such a compact starter mod that available in multiple attractive colors. Having a full glass tube with integrated design, the ProCore SE atomizer is such a delicate atomizer which is easy to get started. It features a bottom filling and airflow control system. ProC series heads offers a plenty of choices, direct lung or mouth to lung, for massive vapor production and optimal flavor. The eVic Primo SE reaches a formidable 80W power along with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, real-time clock, custom logo preheat and timeout protection. It’s simplicity and modesty will surely satisfy you on a daily basis.

Click to learn more about the eVic Primo SE with ProCore SE kit.

Joyetech Group
Jul 06, 2017
[Image: 170706SE.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Hello, dear Joyetech! What's the difference between Primo Mini and Primo Mini SE? Will there be some new colours? Camo, maybe?
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
I love the glass tank!
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-07-2017, 01:07 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I love the glass tank!
Hey Louie, you're right the glass tank is pretty neat looking, my little wifey would love this mod. Just her size and style.酷转眼珠
(07-06-2017, 03:03 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Hello, dear Joyetech! What's the difference between Primo Mini and Primo Mini SE? Will there be some new colours? Camo, maybe?

The OLED display has a little bit different, others are same. About new colors, stay tuned! 舌
I love the look of this new kit coming out!
(07-07-2017, 01:07 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  I love the glass tank!

That's the ProCore SE http://www.joyetech.com/product/procore-se/
it looks a lot like the RDA
click for more info
____
Δ
Join us
so this has to be my favorite tank and box mod combo ever 大咧嘴 i have not put it down since i have gotten it 大咧嘴  and the ProCore SE tank has blown my mind on flavor even tho its not the easiest to fill  舌 im still using the .4 proc1 coil for over a week. now just like a few others that have received this device the coils where open.     i have yet to try use that coil. can't wait to try the other coils if i can find them 舌 . i was also surprised how long 2ml of juice last with this tank i have to fill it about every 2 to 3 hours and that is with chain vaping .the only thing i would change about the procre se trank is if i could just pull the glass section off and not twist it off. also using the tool to turn it into a 4ml tank don't work sometimes if you over tighten it. now i have it set at 40w. with .4 coil . the only down side to the eVic Primo SE is battery life but made up with its fast charging. im using a old samsung battery and it takes about a hour to charge and get about a hour and half to two hours of use. besides the way i have to fill the tank i would have to say this is the perfect device it compact, easy to use and looks sexy 舌 was not planing to say so much lol
(07-30-2017, 11:45 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  so this has to be my favorite tank and box mod combo ever 大咧嘴 i have not put it down since i have gotten it 大咧嘴  and the ProCore SE tank has blown my mind on flavor even tho its not the easiest to fill  舌 im still using the .4 proc1 coil for over a week. now just like a few others that have received this device the coils where open.  i have yet to try use that coil. can't wait to try the other coils if i can find them  舌 . i was also surprised how long 2ml of juice last with this tank i have to fill it about every 2 to 3 hours and that is with chain vaping .the only thing i would change about the procre se trank is if i could just pull the glass section off and not twist it off. also using the tool to turn it into a 4ml tank don't work sometimes if you over tighten it.  now i have it set at 40w. with .4 coil . the only down side to the eVic Primo SE is battery life but made up with its fast charging. im using a old samsung battery and it takes about a hour to charge and get about a hour and half to two hours of use. besides the way i have to fill the tank i would have to say this is the perfect device it compact, easy to use and looks sexy  舌 was not planing to say so much lol

it's really a nice review. Thank you so much for your efforts. 心