Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 percent vg
What type of Joyetech setup would be best with 100% vg juice? I tend to like the Ego One or AIO type pens, but I’m not sure I’m getting the best performance. Never have tried mods, but willing to if someone tells me exactly what to get. Thanks!
(06-28-2017, 11:03 PM)Wistagirl1 Wrote:  What type of Joyetech setup would be best with 100% vg juice? I tend to like the Ego One or AIO type pens, but I’m not sure I’m getting the best performance. Never have tried mods, but willing to if someone tells me exactly what to get. Thanks!

I use high VG and will be getting the cuaio soon and will let you know how it does with high VG. But any device that Wick's well will do. I have a ego AIO and the coils for that last me a few days with high VG
Most AIO coils are going to struggle to wick pure vg. I would suggest the eVic Primo Mini with ProCore Aries tank. This will give you a good amount of choices for coil heads.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-01-2017, 01:18 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Most AIO coils are going to struggle to wick pure vg. I would suggest the eVic Primo Mini with ProCore Aries tank. This will give you a good amount of choices for coil heads.

Thanks. I would try that, but I have never used anything with variable wattage or temperature, and have no idea which coil to use. If I get it, what head would you suggest for 100% vg, MTL? Guess I would need a tutorial on wattage and temp as well.

(06-29-2017, 09:06 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(06-28-2017, 11:03 PM)Wistagirl1 Wrote:  What type of Joyetech setup would be best with 100% vg juice? I tend to like the Ego One or AIO type pens, but I’m not sure I’m getting the best performance. Never have tried mods, but willing to if someone tells me exactly what to get. Thanks!

I use high VG and will be getting the cuaio soon and will let you know how it does with high VG. But any device that Wick's well will do. I have a ego AIO and the coils for that last me a few days with high VG

Yes, let me know. Thanks.
I'm thinking the the ProCore Remix with the eVic Primo mini would be a great choice even though I have yet to try it,it gives you lots of options! you can check it out here>>> http://www.joyetech.com/product/procore-remix
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑