Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the survey to win FREE samples! Joyetech CuAIO/CuBOX kits Survey and Reward
(06-26-2017, 08:09 AM)liz Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 07:36 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 07:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 05:42 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  <clip>
Thanks Liz微笑 I'm still waiting to know when it will be sent hope to find out soon

Just look for it in 7-10 days. Joyetech will expedite the package, but it is on the other side of the earth from you.

I work during the day and don't want it to show up when I'm not home people in my neighborhood have Sticky Fingers. I don't mind waiting just like to know when to expect it

they usually send you tracking after they ship it...they do on their facebook page wins for sure!

Yes, please wait with patience! 眨眼
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Well done winners 微笑
Well I finally got my vapemail 大咧嘴 I had some mishaps trying to get it. I had to go to the UPS store to pick it up I was not home when it was delivered and also had to pay import C.O.D charge of $36.03 . Also I thought the winners got both devices? I only got the CuBox 悲伤 so with paying joyetech the 36.03 charge it is the same as me ordering from myvaporstore.com which they sell it for 36.99. So it doesn't feel like I really won anything 悲伤
I will do a more in-depth review of the CuBox and cubis 2 tank after spending more time with it but so far it's a good little device 大咧嘴
(06-09-2017, 08:57 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(06-08-2017, 02:58 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  A1: the size of both look great not to big and not to small. I like to use smaller devices when I'm in public in normally use the bigger ones when I'm at home.

A2: childproof system is pretty good idea. Also don't have to worry about the cap opening when it's in your pocket

A3: I prefer direct-lung but there are times where I still Vape mouth to lung like with my ego AIO

Suggestions:
Have more color options exp: green  大咧嘴
Also what is the lowest ohms that can be used on the CuBox I see the max out put is 50w . There should be some kind of a recommendation on what to be used if somebody is not using the Cubis 2. If there is I did not see it.
I shared this to my Facebook微笑

Hi bey, we recommend to use 0.6 ohm head,it can create great vaping experience of nice taste and vapor cloud. The Cubis 2 is best matching of the CuBOX.  害羞

Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

A1: I like bigger mods like the Smok XCube the smaller ones don't have enough punch behind them.

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?

A2: Child proof is a fantastic idea. These are not something you would want kids into.

Q3: For mouth-to-lung inhale and direct-lung inhale, which one do you prefer?

A3: I like Direct inhale
Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

A1:  I like bigger mods like the Smok XCube the smaller ones don't have enough punch behind them.

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?

A2: Child proof is a fantastic idea.  These are not something you would want kids into.

Q3: For mouth-to-lung inhale and direct-lung inhale, which one do you prefer?

A3:  I like Direct inhale
[/quote]

Just wanted you to know this giveaway is over . But I have used the CuBox for a few hours now and the flavor is awesome with the .6 coil is not bad for DL the draw is not to tight with the Cubis 2 tank. And I surprised how much power it output for being such a small device I put a .29 coil on it and it fired just fine
(07-06-2017, 10:57 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  Well I finally got my vapemail  大咧嘴  I had some mishaps trying to get it. I had to go to the UPS store to pick it up I was not home when it was delivered and also had to pay import C.O.D charge of $36.03 . Also I thought the winners got both devices? I only got the CuBox  悲伤  so with paying joyetech the 36.03 charge it is the same as me ordering from myvaporstore.com which they sell it for 36.99. So it doesn't feel like I really won anything  悲伤
I will do a more in-depth review of the CuBox and cubis 2 tank after spending more time with it but so far it's a good little device 大咧嘴

悲伤 I hear ya...my ups guy said they should ship with Canada Post as there is never a charge...I had to pay when I won my primo mini too 悲伤 and I had to travel 1 hour to my UPS store (one way)because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver,so your right...it doesn't feel like a win for sure! something to consider Joyetech...use postal service rather than UPS
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-07-2017, 03:59 AM)liz Wrote:  
(07-06-2017, 10:57 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  Well I finally got my vapemail  大咧嘴  I had some mishaps trying to get it. I had to go to the UPS store to pick it up I was not home when it was delivered and also had to pay import C.O.D charge of $36.03 . Also I thought the winners got both devices? I only got the CuBox  悲伤  so with paying joyetech the 36.03 charge it is the same as me ordering from myvaporstore.com which they sell it for 36.99. So it doesn't feel like I really won anything  悲伤

悲伤  I hear ya...my ups guy said they should ship with Canada Post as there is never a charge...I had to pay when I won my primo mini too  悲伤 and I had to travel 1 hour to my UPS store (one way)because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver,so your right...it doesn't feel like a win for sure! something to consider Joyetech...use postal service rather than UPS

Well I was supposed to get the CuAIO D22 starter kit and CuBox with Cubis 2 atomizer kit. But only got the CuBox with cubis 2 kit . And the $36.03 money order had to be made out to joyetech. If I had gotten both I could have at least felt like I got one for free

Hi bey ,we appreciate your support all the time. But it is inevitable that the parcel was charged by customs. I'm so sorry i didn't make myself clear.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-07-2017, 09:32 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

Hi bey ,we appreciate your support all the time. But it is inevitable that the parcel was charged by customs. I'm so sorry i didn't make myself clear.

I had no problem paying the custom charges it is just I never receive the CuAIO too i was with the understanding the winners was to resave both kits. Also would it not be easier to ship from a joytech dealer from the US ?
(07-07-2017, 10:34 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  <clip>
I had no problem paying the custom charges it is just I never receive the CuAIO too i was with the understanding the winners was to resave both kits. Also would it not be easier to ship from a joytech dealer from the US ?

What state do you live in? I never paid custom charges from China to here in Arkansas.
____
Δ
Join us