Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the survey to win FREE samples! Joyetech CuAIO/CuBOX kits Survey and Reward
Thanks so much. PM sent and can't wait to try these.
Thanks so so much 大咧嘴 I finally won something 大咧嘴 I will tell you what I think when I get 大咧嘴 now if I could get in green that would be awesome 舌 if not a yellow one would be fine 微笑 and Conrats to bababooey for winning too微笑 sent the PM
Thank you all so much for your engagement in this survey. bey1012 and bababooey, would love to see your review here. Stay active, there'll be more chance waiting for you!转眼珠
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Will definitely review these and thanks to you, Anastasia, and Joyetech. Congrats to Bey as well. Can't wait to get these bad boys in my hand.
(06-22-2017, 09:34 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Thank you all so much for your engagement in this survey. bey1012 and bababooey, would love to see your review here. Stay active, there'll be more chance waiting for you!转眼珠

Will do when I get it 大咧嘴
(06-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  [winners announcement]

We are very glad to select our two winners :bey1012 and bababooey .  Congratulates!

Now, please PM me with your detailed mailling address (including name and phone number) in 3 days.

Thank you all so much for your engagement in this contest.

Stay active, there'll be more contest on the way.
心

congrats bey and bababooey! thats awesome! 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-23-2017, 05:02 AM)liz Wrote:  
(06-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  [winners announcement]

We are very glad to select our two winners :bey1012 and bababooey .  Congratulates!

Now, please PM me with your detailed mailling address (including name and phone number) in 3 days.

Thank you all so much for your engagement in this contest.

Stay active, there'll be more contest on the way.
心

congrats bey and bababooey! thats awesome!  心

Thanks Liz微笑 I'm still waiting to know when it will be sent hope to find out soon
(06-26-2017, 05:42 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  <clip>
Thanks Liz微笑 I'm still waiting to know when it will be sent hope to find out soon

Just look for it in 7-10 days. Joyetech will expedite the package, but it is on the other side of the earth from you.
____
Δ
Join us
(06-26-2017, 07:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

Just look for it in 7-10 days. Joyetech will expedite the package, but it is on the other side of the earth from you.

I work during the day and don't want it to show up when I'm not home people in my neighborhood have Sticky Fingers. I don't mind waiting just like to know when to expect it
(06-26-2017, 07:36 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 07:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

I work during the day and don't want it to show up when I'm not home people in my neighborhood have Sticky Fingers. I don't mind waiting just like to know when to expect it

they usually send you tracking after they ship it...they do on their facebook page wins for sure!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑