Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the survey to win FREE samples! Joyetech CuAIO/CuBOX kits Survey and Reward
Dear all Joyetech fans,

We’ve just released the CuAIO D22 starter kit and CuBox with Cubis 2 atomizer kit.
We’re here having this survey for you. Hoping to hear from your ideas and suggestions.

Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?

Q3: For mouth-to-lung inhale and direct-lung inhale, which one do you prefer?

Answer the questions above based on your vaping habits.
Invite your friends to join.

There’ll be TWO lucky fans to win the two starter kits!
Check the details of the CuAIO kit at http://www.joyetech.com/product/cuaio-d22/ and CuBox kit at http://www.joyetech.com/product/cubox-cubis-2/

[Image: 20170607.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
A1: the size of both look great not to big and not to small. I like to use smaller devices when I'm in public in normally use the bigger ones when I'm at home.

A2: childproof system is pretty good idea. Also don't have to worry about the cap opening when it's in your pocket

A3: I prefer direct-lung but there are times where I still Vape mouth to lung like with my ego AIO

Suggestions:
Have more color options exp: green 大咧嘴
Also what is the lowest ohms that can be used on the CuBox I see the max out put is 50w . There should be some kind of a recommendation on what to be used if somebody is not using the Cubis 2. If there is I did not see it.
I shared this to my Facebook微笑
How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?

I really love the smaller mods -less noticeable when I'm out they stop the twenty questions from people when I'm I'm trying to enjoy my vaping session lol I would rather have something that fits in my hand then me looking like I'm holding a brick .so smaller mods for me are the best 微笑

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?

The childproof system is a must for any mod - all mods should have this as a feature just in case they get into the wrong little hands - I prefer the filling system like this then worrying about eliquid being dumped in your lap I have done that too many times ;( so would be interesting to get a tank that won't let me do that .

For me at the moment I prefer mouth to lung I cannot direct lung inhale just end up coughing微笑

I would love to see this in the colour purple 微笑 as that is my favourite colour and I'm yet to own a purple mod 微笑
(06-08-2017, 02:58 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  A1: the size of both look great not to big and not to small. I like to use smaller devices when I'm in public in normally use the bigger ones when I'm at home.

A2: childproof system is pretty good idea. Also don't have to worry about the cap opening when it's in your pocket

A3: I prefer direct-lung but there are times where I still Vape mouth to lung like with my ego AIO

Suggestions:
Have more color options exp: green  大咧嘴
Also what is the lowest ohms that can be used on the CuBox I see the max out put is 50w . There should be some kind of a recommendation on what to be used if somebody is not using the Cubis 2. If there is I did not see it.

Hi bey, we recommend to use 0.6 ohm head,it can create great vaping experience of nice taste and vapor cloud. The Cubis 2 is best matching of the CuBOX. 害羞
(06-09-2017, 08:57 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(06-08-2017, 02:58 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  A1: the size of both look great not to big and not to small. I like to use smaller devices when I'm in public in normally use the bigger ones when I'm at home.

Suggestions:

Hi bey, we recommend to use 0.6 ohm head,it can create great vaping experience of nice taste and vapor cloud. The Cubis 2 is best matching of the CuBOX.  害羞

Would a .3ohm work on the CuBox ? I like to rotate between tank and driper and my driper normally has .3 ohm . Also does it use direct output im guessing it does there is no settings to change wattage 微笑
Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

I really like the CuBox shpe and size for a good poket mod. The CuAIO is ok but I'm not a fan of All In One kits. My ideal setup is a 100-150 watt device with Temp Control and a Dual Coil RDTA.

I think it's a great idea.

I prefer Direct Lung with large Airflow.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(06-07-2017, 02:30 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all Joyetech fans,

There’ll be TWO lucky fans to win the two starter kits!
Check the details of the CuAIO kit at http://www.joyetech.com/product/cuaio-d22/ and CuBox kit at http://www.joyetech.com/product/cubox-cubis-2/

[Image: 20170607.jpg]

Q1: I like the smaller mods, when I'm out and about. these both look perfect

Q2: My childproof system is keep all vape related items completely away from children, the childproof system would add to my system

Q3: I vape DTL, but even some of my mods that are MTL, I still can use them DTL.
____
Δ
Join us
(06-09-2017, 10:58 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(06-09-2017, 08:57 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

Suggestions:

Hi bey, we recommend to use 0.6 ohm head,it can create great vaping experience of nice taste and vapor cloud. The Cubis 2 is best matching of the CuBOX.  害羞

Would a  .3ohm work on the CuBox ? I like to rotate between tank and driper and my driper normally has .3 ohm . Also does it use direct output im guessing it does there is no settings to change wattage  微笑

Yes ,Cubox is direct output. And you can use 0.3 ohm head on CuBox. We kindly suggest you use coil which is above 0.2 ohm. 想法 想法
Q1 - Size is perfect on both of these units. Easy to slip in a pocket when out and about.

Q2 - The dual child proofing is a great idea. Anything that helps protect young children is always a plus. The fill design is great.

Q3 - I am a straight to lung inhaler, but my wife is a MTL and loves the AIO design, she has 2 of them.
[winners announcement]

We are very glad to select our two winners :bey1012 and bababooey .  Congratulates!

Now, please PM me with your detailed mailling address (including name and phone number) in 3 days.

Thank you all so much for your engagement in this contest.

Stay active, there'll be more contest on the way.
心