Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVIC coil
I actually have a constant stream of orders from fasttech. Seems that as soon as one ships I place another order. And yes only get the "authentic" titled items.
(06-20-2017, 09:55 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I actually have a constant stream of orders from fasttech. Seems that as soon as one ships I place another order. And yes only get the "authentic" titled items.

Authentic Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA is what I want to order from them and maby some cotton and wire .
(06-20-2017, 10:07 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(06-20-2017, 09:55 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I actually have a constant stream of orders from fasttech. Seems that as soon as one ships I place another order. And yes only get the "authentic" titled items.

Authentic Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA  is what I want to order from them and maby some cotton and wire .

Definitely buy my wire from them. Sometimes even the pre-coiled, but usually just rolls of claptons or twisted. I'm pretty much stuck on Cotton Bacon for wicking though.
(06-20-2017, 10:20 AM)bababooey Wrote:  
(06-20-2017, 10:07 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

Authentic Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA  is what I want to order from them and maby some cotton and wire .

Definitely buy my wire from them. Sometimes even the pre-coiled, but usually just rolls of claptons or twisted. I'm pretty much stuck on Cotton Bacon for wicking though.
I get all my wire from advanced vape supply as I only run Stainless steel. I too love the cotton bacon I will use fasttech for subohm coils but I try to support my local B&M as much as I can. I just started ordering Juice from Dr. Mcvapes juice is good & very cheap but also make my own
(06-19-2017, 10:41 PM)bababooey Wrote:  
(06-19-2017, 07:20 PM)ccc Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 09:07 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 01:52 AM)ccc Wrote:  
(05-24-2017, 09:12 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Is the atopack cartridges available to buy?

I would like to know that myself. I wonder if they aren't having issues with manufacturing quality control. I used the big coil that came with the kit for almost a week before it needed replacing and couldn't find one.
I liked it so much that I ended up buying a whole new kit. The coil that came with it was horrible. Would not wick AT ALL. Nothing at all like the great flavor and performance I had with the first one.

I wonder what is going on. Who releases a proprietary system like that, and doesn't make the consumables available?

So you bought two kits in total? And the problem is the coil of the second one right? Which coil did you use then? Did you follow the instructions? Have you ever tried the other coil?

Yes, 2 kits total... and yes I tried the smaller coil. Way too restricted for me.
I absolutely loved the first one I got. Great flavor... but the battery crapped out in less than a week and was replaced by vendor.
Ordered a new kit because I couldn't get coils, but it won't wick. Yes I followed instructions for priming new coil. Even let it sit for a week. Will not wick at all. Just extremely burnt nasty hits. I can't believe the first one performed so well, and the next one is unusable. Afraid to order coils now, in case they all do this.

(06-13-2017, 02:17 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I found this with a search:

https://www.thevillagevaporette.com/products/penguin-atopack-coils

Heaven Gifts has them as well.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-ATOPACK-JVIC2-DL-Head-5pcs.html

Village vaporette won't ship outside of Canada, and Heaven's Gifts is pre-order only, just like everywhere else I have tried.

Fasttech just started selling them and it says they ship in 7 days. At least you would eventually have them LOL.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013375/7966900-authentic-joyetech-atopack-jvic-head-5-pack

Finally found it. FT is the cheapest. The atopack is available there as well.
Regarding the coil, been using it a few weeks now and not one dry hit. Wonder why some having wicking problem. Mine is juicy as. The hole at the top is fairly big and I don't see how cotton will dry out. At what ratio pg/vg is your juice?

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
(06-21-2017, 09:49 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  
(06-19-2017, 10:41 PM)bababooey Wrote:  
(06-19-2017, 07:20 PM)ccc Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 09:07 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-13-2017, 01:52 AM)ccc Wrote:  I would like to know that myself. I wonder if they aren't having issues with manufacturing quality control. I used the big coil that came with the kit for almost a week before it needed replacing and couldn't find one.
I liked it so much that I ended up buying a whole new kit. The coil that came with it was horrible. Would not wick AT ALL. Nothing at all like the great flavor and performance I had with the first one.

I wonder what is going on. Who releases a proprietary system like that, and doesn't make the consumables available?

So you bought two kits in total? And the problem is the coil of the second one right? Which coil did you use then? Did you follow the instructions? Have you ever tried the other coil?

Yes, 2 kits total... and yes I tried the smaller coil. Way too restricted for me.
I absolutely loved the first one I got. Great flavor... but the battery crapped out in less than a week and was replaced by vendor.
Ordered a new kit because I couldn't get coils, but it won't wick. Yes I followed instructions for priming new coil. Even let it sit for a week. Will not wick at all. Just extremely burnt nasty hits. I can't believe the first one performed so well, and the next one is unusable. Afraid to order coils now, in case they all do this.

(06-13-2017, 02:17 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I found this with a search:

https://www.thevillagevaporette.com/products/penguin-atopack-coils

Heaven Gifts has them as well.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-ATOPACK-JVIC2-DL-Head-5pcs.html

Village vaporette won't ship outside of Canada, and Heaven's Gifts is pre-order only, just like everywhere else I have tried.

Fasttech just started selling them and it says they ship in 7 days. At least you would eventually have them LOL.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013375/7966900-authentic-joyetech-atopack-jvic-head-5-pack

Finally found it.  FT is the cheapest. The atopack is available there as well.
Regarding the coil, been using it a few weeks now and not one dry hit.  Wonder why some having wicking problem.  Mine is juicy as. The hole at the top is fairly big and I don't see how cotton will dry out. At what ratio pg/vg is your juice?

My juice is always 80/20 or 75/35. I make my own ejuice.
After I experienced this wicking issue, I diluted some down to 50/50 and it STILL wouldn't wick, at all.

In desperation, I just tried an old trick I learned from some early Kanger coils... poked holes through the cotton {through the juice port} with a needle. Seems to be saturated and hitting ok now.

Like I said, the first one was amazing and quickly became my go to pocket vape.

If they can get some uniformity in the assembly of these coils, this little Penguin would really be a hit. It only takes one bad experience like this to turn most people away from a product.
Will take note. Still using the original coil that came with the kit for 2 months now.

(07-18-2017, 10:18 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Will take note. Still using the original coil that came with the kit for 2 months now.

Yeah, me too.
I need new ones badly.
The flavor has dropped off way too much.
Should have changed it a month ago.
Really that's great coil life! But damn...
(07-19-2017, 12:12 AM)ccc Wrote:  
(07-18-2017, 10:18 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Will take note. Still using the original coil that came with the kit for 2 months now.

Yeah, me too.
I need new ones badly.

It depends on your vaping time. When it tastes weird, you need to change. 眨眼
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-19-2017, 12:12 AM)ccc Wrote:  

Yeah, me too.
I need new ones badly.

They are readily available now. I ordered a pack of 5. They're the best premade coils I've used so far. The Flavour is just intense. Bad ass 心
The 8ml/2ml tank is available as well. Buying a few to store different juices in it so I can swap them over quickly at work.