Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
JOYETECH Daily Hand Check.
[Image: lx15DJww2XQ.jpg]
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
夸奖 
The Joyetech Exceed.
Highly improved all in one device compare to the AIO.. One of the best starter kit out. No spit back, great RTA style tank but using pre-made coils and very small/comfortable palm size fit. Overall the best starter kit/AIO mod in the market. Thumbs up Joyetech 心 眨眼
[Image: zNupJim.jpg]

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
[Image: 1EzuvkO.jpg]
(10-09-2017, 07:53 PM)Stepeha Wrote:  [Image: 1EzuvkO.jpg]

Nice mods.
[Image: W39THGT.jpg]

(10-09-2017, 04:37 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  The Joyetech Exceed.
Highly improved all in one device compare to the AIO.. One of the best starter kit out. No spit back, great RTA style tank but using pre-made coils and very small/comfortable palm size fit.  Overall the best starter kit/AIO mod in the market. Thumbs up Joyetech 心 眨眼

I agree! its awesome!!! I've only been using the 1.2 coil because I'm fighting a very bad cold & cough so its absolutely perfect! I always loved the AiO but WoW this is really the best I've seen or used in almost 4 years vaping!!! sure would have been nice to have when I first started !!! no leaks,no dry hits,same coil for almost a week and just like the first day...and my juice is very sweet!!! my daughter tried many of my mods but never liked any...she tried the Exceed D19 and said it would be very doable....so I'm going to buy her one so she will hopefully quit smoking!!! and no I won't give her mine 舌
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-10-2017, 06:02 AM)liz Wrote:  
(10-09-2017, 04:37 PM)Smok_King Wrote:  The Joyetech Exceed.
Highly improved all in one device compare to the AIO.. One of the best starter kit out. No spit back, great RTA style tank but using pre-made coils and very small/comfortable palm size fit.  Overall the best starter kit/AIO mod in the market. Thumbs up Joyetech 心 眨眼

I agree! its awesome!!! I've only been using the 1.2 coil because I'm fighting a very bad cold & cough so its absolutely perfect! I always loved the AiO but WoW this is really the best I've seen or used in almost 4 years vaping!!! sure would have been nice to have when I first started !!! no leaks,no dry hits,same coil for almost a week and just like the first day...and my juice is very sweet!!! my daughter tried many of my mods but never liked any...she tried the Exceed D19 and said it would be very doable....so I'm going to buy her one so she will hopefully quit smoking!!! and no I won't give her mine  舌

Good luck. She has the best starter kit to switch over. I started on the CE4 and kangartech's aerotank. But this Exceed kit is by far the best starter kit to start vaping.

[Image: KjdPAjGVyj8.jpg]
[Image: z0_TE7mMpv4.jpg]
[Image: lDK36tYTVRU.jpg]
[Image: banner1.jpg]
So beautiful, thanks for sharing! @Crazybasil
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
awesome pics!!!I'll be back home on Thursday & hope to get to more pics myself!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-31-2017, 10:11 AM)liz Wrote:  awesome pics!!!I'll be back home on Thursday & hope to get  to more pics myself!

Can't wait to see them Liz 微笑 also good looking pics Crazybasil 微笑