Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech app??
So I think it would be a good idea to have a joyetech app.
Why?
1. Receive notification, no need for email notification
2. The ability to check if a device is authentic or not
3. Allow you to post in the joyetech social
4. Would be easier to navigate for newcomers
5. I think it would also solve the problem of the spam

There are so many functions I can't even list them all the joyetech social has improved a lot over the years is great when I'm sitting at the computer. I am on my phone more then my pc so I think it would be nice to have an app 微笑 大咧嘴 大咧嘴
That's really a good idea. But the problem is Apple APP Store now prohibits new application regarding e-cigarettes. Not even that, the OCUALR/OCULAR C app on the store is no longer able to be updated for Apple's rule. Do you have any suggestion?
(05-25-2017, 09:05 AM)Kermit Wrote:  That's really a good idea. But the problem is Apple APP Store now prohibits new application regarding e-cigarettes. Not even that, the OCUALR/OCULAR C app on the store is no longer able to be updated for Apple's rule. Do you have any suggestion?

I do not use Apple products i feel they have to many restritions why I use Android. And can a app still be made for the Apple products just do as a 3ed party app? That is the only work around i can think of for Apple users. 微笑
(05-25-2017, 09:05 AM)Kermit Wrote:  That's really a good idea. But the problem is Apple APP Store now prohibits new application regarding e-cigarettes. Not even that, the OCUALR/OCULAR C app on the store is no longer able to be updated for Apple's rule. Do you have any suggestion?

would you have to say that it was a e-cigarette forum ....could you not just name it joyetech social ?
(05-25-2017, 11:08 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

would you have to say that it was a e-cigarette forum ....could you not just name it joyetech social ?
Can't say a single word about e-cigarette困惑
(05-26-2017, 08:52 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(05-25-2017, 11:08 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Can't say a single word about e-cigarette困惑

Well if anything make a app for Android and PC 大咧嘴 Apple has many apps that are exclusive so it's there own fault they can't be apart of joyetech.