Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joyetech All-New Flavored E-liquid Launching News
Dear all,

We are very glad to introduce you Joyetech All-New Flavored E-liquid.

There are 4 different kinds of flavours: Tobacco, melon&vanilla, original coffee and banana cream cake.
Brute Rage, tobacco---Rich and balanced flavor of baking and caramel, blending with pure taste of intense tobacco. Perfect mix of flavor and vapor production. Great choice for those who’re seeking for substantial throat hit.
Sorcerer Spell, melon&vanilla ---Fresh and sweet flavor of plumply ripe melon blending with soft vanilla. Fall into with it instantly as if met with a delicate and sweet girl. Each puff bursts with the vibrant fruit flavors.
Sorcerer Spirit, original coffee---Enjoy a nice hot cup of aromatic coffee made just the way you like it. Inhale this powerful blend of coffee to wake up your body.
Abbot Soul, banana cream cake---Rich and buttery cream cake, blending with juicy banana and berries to produce this delicious milky cream e-liquid.

[Image: 20170519.jpg]
Joyetech Group,
May 19, 2017
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
They sound good 微笑 I make them flavores too only I make a sweet tobacco
(05-19-2017, 07:57 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  They sound good 微笑 I make them flavores too only I make a sweet tobacco
Never made or vaped tobacco. When I quit smoking I wanted nothing that tasted like tobacco. I make mostly fruit vapes
(05-19-2017, 08:08 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 07:57 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  They sound good  微笑 I make them flavores too only I make a sweet tobacco
Never made or vaped tobacco. When I quit smoking I wanted nothing that tasted like tobacco. I make mostly fruit vapes

Ya I make a sweet vanilla tobacco and vaping tobacco flavors don't taste the same as smoking them they are more richer in flavor.
(05-19-2017, 08:08 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Never made or vaped tobacco. When I quit smoking I wanted nothing that tasted like tobacco. I make mostly fruit vapes

I agree for the most part bu I like a good Tobacco vape that taste nothing like a Cigarrete or Cigar. It's more like a sweet Pipe Tobacco with Vanilla and Cherry notes. Or a good RY4 Tobacco with Caramel and Vanilla.

(05-19-2017, 02:36 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  Dear all,

We are very glad to introduce you Joyetech All-New Flavored E-liquid.

There are 4 different kinds of flavours: Tobacco, melon&vanilla, original coffee and banana cream cake.
Brute Rage, tobacco---Rich and balanced flavor of baking and caramel, blending with pure taste of intense tobacco. Perfect mix of flavor and vapor production. Great choice for those who’re seeking for substantial throat hit.
Sorcerer Spell, melon&vanilla ---Fresh and sweet flavor of plumply ripe melon blending with soft vanilla. Fall into with it instantly as if met with a delicate and sweet girl. Each puff bursts with the vibrant fruit flavors.
Sorcerer Spirit, original coffee---Enjoy a nice hot cup of aromatic coffee made just the way you like it. Inhale this powerful blend of coffee to wake up your body.
Abbot Soul, banana cream cake---Rich and buttery cream cake, blending with juicy banana and berries to produce this delicious milky cream e-liquid.

[Image: 20170519.jpg]
Joyetech Group,
May 19, 2017

I'd be happy to test those flavors for you. 舌

You could send me one of each. Of course they would taste best in the new ProCore Aries on an Evic Primo Mini so you will have to send a kit along with it. 眨眼
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-20-2017, 12:07 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 08:08 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Never made or vaped tobacco. When I quit smoking I wanted nothing that tasted like tobacco. I make mostly fruit vapes

I agree for the most part bu I like a good Tobacco vape that taste nothing like a Cigarrete or Cigar. It's more like a sweet Pipe Tobacco with Vanilla and Cherry notes. Or a good RY4 Tobacco with Caramel and Vanilla.

How is the RY4 tobacco I have not tried that kind yet
(05-20-2017, 12:13 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

Eclipse by Space Jam is a great Cavendish style Tobacco with Vanilla. Tribecca by Halo is one of the beat RY4 Tobaccos out there. There are mild Tobaccos with a sweet candied flavor. Very good stuff.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-20-2017, 12:20 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  

Eclipse by Space Jam is a great Cavendish style Tobacco with Vanilla. Tribecca by Halo is one of the beat RY4 Tobaccos out there. There are mild Tobaccos with a sweet candied flavor. Very good stuff.

I see a lot of people who like space jam line I have not bought e-liquid in a long time I make my own but just might get some to try it
(05-20-2017, 12:24 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-20-2017, 12:20 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  

TFA RY4 Double is a good Flavor concentrate.

Try this recipe. It's fantastic.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/338758/PISTACHIO%20RY4-U%20by%20%5BENYAWREKLAW%5D

Or this one for a Cherry Tobacco.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1368067/Black%20Cherry%20Cavendish
I see a lot of people who like space jam line I have not bought e-liquid in a long time I make my own but just might get some to try it
Now this one sounds right up my street

In fact they all sound yummy apart from the tobacco one lol