Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ProCore Aires 2ml and 4ml Launching News
If the release and RBA for it I will pick one up but I have not bought coils in almost a year.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(06-27-2017, 01:58 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  If the release and RBA for it I will pick one up but I have not bought coils in almost a year.

I still remember paying $29 for a week's worth of cigs, so $3 for a month's worth of coils don't bother us.
And as you know, I offset the high cost of coils by making my own e juice 微笑

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-ProCore-Remix-RTA-RDA-Subohm-Atomizer.html
____
Δ
Join us
(06-27-2017, 07:41 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I still remember paying $29 for a week's worth of cigs, so $3 for a month's worth of coils don't bother us.

I like a nice hot vape so getting a month out of a coil is not gonna happen for me. I'm luckey to get a week out of a stock coil. I know it's still less than a pack a day habit but there are so many great RTA's and Sub Tanks with RBA's available that I simply can't justify buying coils any more.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(06-28-2017, 01:56 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 07:41 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I still remember paying $29 for a week's worth of cigs, so $3 for a month's worth of coils don't bother us.

I like a nice hot vape so getting a month out of a coil is not gonna happen for me. I'm luckey to get a week out of a stock coil. I know it's still less than a pack a day habit but there are so many great RTA's and Sub Tanks with RBA's available that I simply can't justify buying coils any more.

Buying coils are great for when you first start out vaping. It is cheaper then smoking for sure. But is much cheaper when you start doing DIY. I get my VG from wall Mart which is about 170 ml for about 3 bucks . 2 bottles last me about 2 to 3 weeks. And I get my flavoring from Menards. Payed about 15 bucks for 4 flavors and it's lasted me 9 months so far. And got my nicotine from liquid Barn is about 13.99 for 120 ml 100% nic. And is about three months since I last bought some wire from my local vape shop. That's about 6.99 for 15 ft
(06-28-2017, 05:01 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  Buying coils are great for when you first start out vaping. It is cheaper then smoking for sure. But is much cheaper when you start doing DIY. I get my VG from wall Mart which is about 170 ml for about 3 bucks . 2 bottles last me about 2 to 3 weeks. And I get my flavoring from Menards. Payed about 15 bucks for 4 flavors and it's lasted me 9 months so far. And got my nicotine from liquid Barn is about 13.99 for 120 ml 100% nic. And is about three months since I last bought some wire from my local vape shop. That's about 6.99 for 15 ft

Yeah, I have been mixing my own liquid for about a year now. I vape 30-40 ml a day so I had to start diy. I couldnt afford to buy juice any more.
Procore Remix
____
Δ
Join us