Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ProCore Aires 2ml and 4ml Launching News
Dear all,

The ProCore Aries enjoys wide popularity since we released a couple weeks ago. And now we're having the 2.0 ml version for European fans which is TPD regulated.

The ProCore Aries atomizer is the first one that is bold and versatile. It features an innovative flip type top-fill system, allowing to refill with great ease. There's a plenty of choices for you to choose from the ProC series heads, direct lung or mouth to lung, for massive vapor production and optimal flavor. Meanwhile, 4.0ml capacity and 25mm diameter will surely satisfy you on a daily basis.  

Click to learn more about the new ProCore Aries.

[Image: ProCore_Aries_05.png]

Joyetech Group
May 18, 2017
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
that great for European fans! now if only there was a 6 or even better an 8 ml tank for me 微笑 ... I'd really like a tank that I don't have to refill every hour or 2 大咧嘴 #chainvaper 舌 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-18-2017, 06:02 PM)liz Wrote:  that great for European fans! now if only there was a 6 or even better an 8 ml tank for me 微笑 ... I'd really like a tank that I don't have to refill every hour or 2 大咧嘴 #chainvaper 舌 心

I agree I am a Chain vaper too!
I bet it has grate flaver with the drip tip so close to the coil 微笑
(05-18-2017, 07:34 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  I bet it has grate flaver with the drip tip so close to the coil 微笑

Flavor is really good no dry hits & even chain vaping tank does not get to hot
The rules, as usual complex...

____
Δ
Join us
I got my 4 ml Procore Aries today, and I allready love it.
I'm using the Pro c1 DL coil, and love the flavour of my Cinnamon juice.
I haven't tried one yet but it looks like a nice tank.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-23-2017, 11:12 PM)Ludomand Wrote:  I got my 4 ml Procore Aries today, and I allready love it.
I'm using the Pro c1 DL coil, and love the flavour of my Cinnamon juice.

Thank you for your feedback! 心
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
I am in love with my 4ml silver Ares. Because its smaller than my other tanks and it's super simple top cap, it has become my favorite 'field' tank. I have it on top of my Alien 220. It's smaller size keeps it out of the way.

I carry it in my shirt pocket or keep it in my truck. The triangle coil wick holes feed the juice perfectly all the way to the last drops. The flavor and vapor are better than, or at least equal to my Freemax Starre Pure, my previous favorite tank. I vape about 2 tanks through the day, and have replacement coils on the way.
____
Δ
Join us