Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid Tap :)
It's not all bad being tight or hard to open gfdeputy. This way u don't have to worry about it popping open in the pocket. 微笑

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
(05-20-2017, 10:19 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  It's not all bad being tight or hard to open gfdeputy. This way u don't have to worry about it popping open in the pocket. 微笑

True 微笑 mine has eased up a bit now but I have been opening and closing it repeatedly lol ?
(05-21-2017, 03:20 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-20-2017, 10:19 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  It's not all bad being tight or hard to open gfdeputy. This way u don't have to worry about it popping open in the pocket.  微笑

True 微笑 mine has eased up a bit now but I have been opening and closing it repeatedly lol ?
Great. You forgot you had a new toy. Iol
How's the mod? Use the new tap much or the old button?

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
i mainly use the Tap 微笑 I switch the fire button off 微笑 I love it
(05-23-2017, 12:24 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  i mainly use the Tap 微笑 I switch the fire button off 微笑 I love it

How is the battery life. Does the tap feature take away from the battery life ?
(05-23-2017, 12:33 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-23-2017, 12:24 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  i mainly use the Tap 微笑 I switch the fire button off 微笑 I love it

I turn it off too, at least part time.
Tap does not seem to affect the (dual 18650) battery life.
____
Δ
Join us
(05-23-2017, 09:15 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

I turn it off too, at least part time.
Tap does not seem to affect the (dual 18650) battery life.

That is good really want to get one if they ever make a green on 微笑

nope does not effect the battery life
(05-16-2017, 08:04 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 07:06 PM)liz Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 06:00 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it
I think you will learn to love the topfill on the Aries!!! I love it!!!
will the top loosen up will it still be this hard to open & close
either way to be it is the best Joyetech has put out yet

I had a hard time too, so I read the instructions. Then I went to Youtube.
Hope your not unscrewing it 微笑

This is my first mod with a clock. I like it allot. I disable the tap screen and press the button. I noticed if I touch the tap pad (while locked) it forces the clock to display, handy. touch it again and the display goes off. Once i saw this:
http://www.joyetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/images/product/cuboid/CUBOID_TAP_with_ProCore_Aries_10.gif
I figured out how to open the top cap 微笑 its so much better than a threaded cap! and faster too to fill!
____
Δ
Join us
No I was no unscrewing it lol. it was just really hard to push open. It has smoothed up a lot. I am still very impressed with this setup now I just need to find someone local who carries the coils. I have been running smok coils in it but really hate them.