Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid Tap :)
(05-16-2017, 08:04 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 07:06 PM)liz Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 06:00 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it

I think you will learn to love the topfill on the Aries!!! I love it!!!
will the top loosen up will it still be this hard to open & close
either way to be it is the best Joyetech has put out yet
just kinda push down when your pushing back,right at the little arrow mark
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-16-2017, 08:20 PM)liz Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 06:00 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it

I can get it open & closed mine is stiff & have to use both hands just hope it gets smoother
(05-16-2017, 09:27 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  

I can get it open & closed mine is stiff & have to use both hands just hope it gets smoother

The tank is fine for me but the battery compartment is a bugger to open close ... Really stiff at the moment but I guess that will ease up when used I'm really liking the mod the tap instead of the usual is brill. And love how it shows the battery levels . I'm still going through all the settings but like what I see so far ....does anyone know how to change the time on the clock though lol
(05-17-2017, 05:07 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 09:27 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 07:06 PM)liz Wrote:  I think you will learn to love the topfill on the Aries!!! I love it!!!

The tank is fine for me but the battery compartment is a bugger to open close ... Really stiff at the moment but I guess that will ease up when used I'm really liking the mod the tap instead of the usual is brill. And love how it shows the battery levels . I'm still going through all the settings but like what I see so far ....does anyone know how to change the time on the clock though lol

Please refer to your VCR manual to set the time and date.......oh wait wrong device 舌
Wow...

Are you Jelly? 舌
This is a lightweight mod with unique features, the tap and vibration are a welcome addition.
The menu and operation controls are somewhat difficult, Just like any new electronic device, but i'm going to practice, and I know I'll get good at it.
The coil that came pre-installed is fantastic, I just messed with it and found a nice vape at 38.5W, this coil produces smooth and delicious vapor.
This is the perfect mod for vapers who are outgrowing their starter kit and want a truly unique device.
____
Δ
Join us

Actually Procore Aires tank is easy to open or close. Aimed at the Aries sign, simply push and pull the top cap to reveal the filling hole.
Please click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZTlhBuVvQo for more details.   想法
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(05-17-2017, 02:55 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

Actually Procore Aires tank is easy to open or close. Aimed at the Aries sign, simply push and pull the top cap to reveal the filling hole.

thank you I know how to open/close it. It is just very stiff on mine & have to use both hands to open close it is actually easier to remove the tank from the Cuboid tap each time I fill it. I think the top of the tank needs to be taller. Needs more material to push against or have it open like the Sense Blazer tank other than that it is an awesome Kit.
(05-17-2017, 05:42 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(05-17-2017, 02:55 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

thank you I know how to open/close it. It is just very stiff on mine & have to use both hands to open close it is actually easier to remove the tank from the Cuboid tap each time I fill it. I think the top of the tank needs to be taller. Needs more material to push against or have it open like the Sense Blazer tank other than that it is an awesome Kit.

although I have no problems opening my Aries I do agree the Blazer is slicker and smoother to open
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-17-2017, 06:10 PM)liz Wrote:  

although I have no problems opening my Aries I do agree the Blazer is slicker and smoother to open
maybe it is just mine I have just spent the last 1/2 hour just opening / Closing it. I think it is getting better may take some time & it will be ok

Ok, thanks for your suggestions 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.