Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid Tap :)
Just Received This this morning through the post ~ Its Beautiful 微笑

Not even set this up yet But needed to share My hand check This morning 微笑

Thank you very Much 微笑
(05-15-2017, 04:35 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Just Received This this morning through the post ~ Its Beautiful 微笑

Thank you very Much 微笑

looks Classy!
it looks awesome!! can't wait to see what you think of it!!! 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Sweet let us know what ya think of it 微笑
Just remember to Lock It before you Pockit it

____
Δ
Join us
(05-15-2017, 04:35 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Just Received This this morning through the post ~ Its Beautiful 微笑

Thank you very Much 微笑

Thanks for your sharing 舌
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it
(05-16-2017, 06:00 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it

I think you will learn to love the topfill on the Aries!!! I love it!!!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

Thank you very Much 微笑

Flashy looking toy there vapeo. 微笑
Enjoy the new tap!

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(05-16-2017, 07:06 PM)liz Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 06:00 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Got mine last night getting used to it. I have to admit I am in love with the Aries Procore tank pre-installed coil had zero beak in time flavor & clouds were fantastic from the first vape. I know I have been tough on Joyetech about their tanks in the past but this one may be my new favorite. I am more impressed with the tank than I am with the Cuboid tap & I think it is an awesome mod. Now I have to find the other coil options somewhere so I can test all of them. Only thing I can actually dislike is the top fill design. It is not the easiest to open & close but may get easier as I use it

I think you will learn to love the topfill on the Aries!!! I love it!!!
will the top loosen up will it still be this hard to open & close
either way to be it is the best Joyetech has put out yet