Poll: Do you like the modification?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joyetech Preheat function survey
Dear fans,

We've added the Preheat function for most of Joyetech devices. It allows you to fire at a higher output for a few seconds to warm up. Thus you can get a better flavor with it.
However, it's unable to see whether the preheat function has been turned on or not when we use it normally.
Thus we decided to make a slight modification as follows:
When the preheat function is on, the wattage icon backgroud will be turned revered as you can see in the photo.
How do you like this modification? Help us to finish the poll first.
Also, should you have any ideas please feel free to make comments. Any valueable suggestion will be appreciated.
If it is really awesome, we may adpot it. Then you'll get a free Joyetech device as a reward.
Let's brainstorm!

[Image: 17051102.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
That looks good.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I never use pre-heat so but I guess this looks good! my only issue is I wish there was a way to make the screen more visible in the outdoors! its impossible to see it on a bright day even when turning to the shade!!! Also I dont think its necessary for for the clock display to stay on a full 5 minutes before shutting off ,no more the 30 sec-1min,without having to put it in stealth ....just my opinion 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-12-2017, 01:22 AM)liz Wrote:  I never use pre-heat so but I guess this looks good! my only issue is I wish there was a way to make the screen more visible in the outdoors! its impossible to see it on a bright day even when turning to the shade!!! Also I dont think its necessary for for the clock display to stay on a full 5 minutes  before shutting off ,no more the 30 sec-1min,without having to put it in stealth ....just my opinion 微笑

Thanks for your suggestions, we will make it better 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
My ideas is instead of reversing Wattage icon color when preheat is on. I think we should create a uniform logo or choose an emoticons that will represents the Preheat function on every Joyetech product. It can be a emoticon like this--> 生气 to show the preheat function. In that way we can easily recognize if it changes into Preheat because it will replace the screen of Wattage Icon through that logo and because it is uniform with other Joyetech model, we can easily distinguish the changes if we have other Joyetech vape #Joyetechbravo
Think it's a nice feature :-)
I would like to see the preheat done in a percentage instead of a set wattage. I change tanks a lot & use different wattage depending on the setup it is not good when I forget preheat is set to 120 watts when I am running a 50 watt coil. if it were done in a percentage it would not matter what wattage we are running it would automatically adjust
夸奖 
(05-12-2017, 07:15 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I would like to see the preheat done in a percentage instead of a set wattage. I change tanks a lot & use different wattage depending on the setup it is not good when I forget preheat is set to 120 watts when I am running a 50 watt coil. if it were done in a percentage it would not matter what wattage we are running it would automatically adjust

想法 心

This 100%

I use many diferent atomizers at various wattages. A % based preheat would greatly simplify things.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain