Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0/eVic Primo mini
Hi!
I just want to ask regarding primo mini firmware upgrade,
When i try to connect primo mini in my laptop to upgrade the firmware i'm having please set the hardware version message

Does anyone now how can i update my firmware?
I also tried version 6.06 and 6.04 same error message appear.

Thanks in advance
(06-09-2017, 01:45 PM)DJSUB Wrote:  Hi!
I just want to ask regarding primo mini firmware upgrade,
When i try to connect primo mini in my laptop to upgrade the firmware i'm having please set the hardware version message

Does anyone now how can i update my firmware?
I also tried version 6.06 and 6.04 same error message appear.

Thanks in advance

Hi DJSUB,
I just shared with you an package, please download it, decompress and start the software; connect your device to the computer, you'll get a series of numbers. Please capture it and send it to me in PM.
I'll buy a primo mini if you add variable voltage mode. *coercion skill lv1 activated*

VV is for people who like to switch back and forth between mech mods and regulated devices. Others reasons too.
(07-05-2017, 07:30 PM)user359 Wrote:  I'll buy a primo mini if you add variable voltage mode. *coercion skill lv1 activated*

VV is for people who like to switch back and forth between mech mods and regulated devices. Others reasons too.

Thanks for your idea, we'll think about it! 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Bug 
Hi all. I have the "out-of-the-box" trouble with my new primo mini.
I get "Weak battery" and "Battery low" message with all my 18650 batteries (HG2|30Q|VTC5).
On some of them messages appear at 100% charge level, on others at 50-70% - even if power setting is low (20-30W).
By the way, all this batteries work fine in evic vtc mini with the same tank (cubis+notchcoil) and with the same settings.嗯
It's very similar behavior like on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRlJmMs5Zyw

Firmware upgrade does not solved the problem.
Is it software or hardware issue?
This sounds like a hardware issue to me. I suggest contacting Joyetech Support at service@joyetech.com .
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-18-2017, 11:37 PM)louiesquared Wrote:  This sounds like a hardware issue to me. I suggest contacting Joyetech Support at service@joyetech.com .

I've read tightening of the screws on the battery door can fix this problem.