Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Free to test] Joyetech AUTOPACK PENGUIN!
Congrats to all winners, and newest one.
I wonder why some sign up and they don't even use the forum? Wonder if they even vape?
O well lucky for cheros. Congrats to winning a new device. Can't wait to try this new penguin.

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(05-20-2017, 08:39 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  I wonder why some sign up and they don't even use the forum? Wonder if they even vape?
O well lucky for cheros. Congrats to winning a new device. Can't wait to try this new penguin.

Frustrating I know .I think a rule should be made to have a certain amount of posts before you can enter comps that way active members can have more of a chance then someone who joins and never posts ..just a idea ?
(05-21-2017, 03:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-20-2017, 08:39 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  I wonder why some sign up and they don't even use the forum? Wonder if they even vape?

Frustrating I know .I think a rule should be made to have a certain amount of posts before you can enter comps that way active members can have more of a chance then someone who joins and never posts ..just a idea ?

That I agree with there should be something I have yet to win anything and I still do my best to keep active and help who I can 微笑
I was trying to hint at how many troll acc here. Maybe Kermit should make social contest for members and outside of forum like fb that contest is for new vapers. 微笑

Agreed, should be added to the rule next time. Prize to Cheros was invalid and will not credit to any other members in this competition.
(05-21-2017, 09:42 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

That I agree with there should be something I have yet to win anything and I still do my best to keep active and help who I can  微笑

oh no you are a very active member ... fingers crossed you win something soon xx
Now with the rules changed, active members are next 微笑

(05-23-2017, 10:56 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Now with the rules changed, active members are next 微笑

huh? I was away for a couple of days...what did I miss? what rules change??
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-23-2017, 11:32 AM)liz Wrote:  
(05-23-2017, 10:56 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  Now with the rules changed, active members are next 微笑

huh? I was away for a couple of days...what did I miss? what rules change??

Vapeo suggested active members or members who post regularly will get to try out the new devices joyetrch launch.